Mark Graham on Warriors bias

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, there were a few dicey calls against the warriors against the Eels, however, I actually saw several go their way in their game against the raiders but they still got flogged.
Maybe I don't watch enough Warriors games but I haven't noticeably seen them get consistent 50/50 calls go against them over a sustained period.
Coupled with the fact that they are probably benefiting from the salary cap in NZ (Tax and cost of living significantly lower = money goes much further), I dont think they are that hard done by.

Yeah, call me biased, but I feel with the constant media bullshit, Todd Greenturd's agenda against us and the hideous match officiating, we get treated worse than they do.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we kick the warriors out of the Comp? The club is a disappointment

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we kick the warriors out of the Comp? The club is a disappointment
They're a disappointment, but I think the large majority would agree the NRL is a better and more entertaining competition with them included. Plus unlike most clubs, they're very successful off-field and don't ask for handouts... they're not going anywhere.

I had the fortune of living in Auckland for over a year and went to a fair few games at Mt Smart. They've definitely become my second team and I think the day they finally win a Premiership will be a great day for Rugby League as a whole.