Marcelo Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a player so comfortable under the high ball, the guy puts his body on the line by staying on the ground to catch those spiral kicks with on coming defence and also he always takes a run coming of our line. Just want to see him get some early ball and some good kicks to his wing and he will be a machine for us.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He safe as a bank under the bomb and he's not afraid of doing the hard work with early runs in the set. He's so far ahead of Holland now it's not funny. Hopefully with Frawley showing some accuracy with his kicks we can start bombing to Montoya in attack.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He was unlucky not to earn a penalty tonight. Montoya was constantly running straight and had the defence retreating. Took the Morris bros 50 mins to straighten up there runs coming out of our own half.

BlueStar

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's displayed some real athleticism since he's come into the side. He's more involved in play then Holland so he's got the green light in remaining in that spot if I were the coach. Let's face it, history shows no matter how bad you're performing you'll be picked if you're coached under Des Hasler

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has been a gun the last few games. He definitely deserves to hold his spot in fg. Fuck i wish he coulc kick goals too!!
Really looking forward to his progression!! I also think brenko is a real prospect once he gets his errors out of his game!!
Where do we fit hoppa when he is back??

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He kind of reminds me of Hazem to be honest. Safe under the high ball and just goes about his stuff with his head down. Only difference is he's taller, faster and can't kick goals. lol

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was unlucky not to earn a penalty tonight. Montoya was constantly running straight and had the defence retreating. Took the Morris bros 50 mins to straighten up there runs coming out of our own half.
Morris boys are doing the right thing (and it is the same this El Masri used to get criticised on here for). Coming out of your own end you want to get into the middle of the field ASAP so the defence can't compress to one side of the field and make it near impossible to make good metres

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He pretty impressive. Although, I don't know what the fuck happened when thaiday beat him in a foot race ?

N

Natboy

Montoya will keep his spot but Des will slot hopoate straight to fullback.
Abbey improved a lot last night (he's a confidence player as I've said) but he didn't show enough to keep cult-boy out of the side

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Morris boys are doing the right thing (and it is the same this El Masri used to get criticised on here for). Coming out of your own end you want to get into the middle of the field ASAP so the defence can't compress to one side of the field and make it near impossible to make good metres
Yeah mate I do know that but I seen them doing it FROM the middle of the field

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love this kid...
Honestly, I do to. Watching him last night I was like wow bro for a rookie this kid is so smart and so solid. He and Abbey got Hammered last night and Brisbane tried everything to get them off their games but they just kept on going harder and smarter.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya & Abbey need to go away on a trip to Bali with Gallen in the next off season

Status
Not open for further replies.