Manly Pride At It's Best/ Posted By Conanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boycott the Dogs Game!!!
I am going to call on all True Manly Fans to Boycott the Dogs home game against us.

Greenberg has shown he has zero respect for our club and is trying his best to stir us up and trick us into going to homebush to watch us beat the Dogs. Well I for one will not spend any of my money paying to go to a game when Todd Greenberg gets my money to continue with his rape of our great club. This absolute scum bag has inflamed the situation by putting out those embarrasing Tshirts in the faint hope it will encourage Manly fans to go there en mass to show our support. Well i can guarentee you there will be more fans for those scummy dogs than us so if that is the case then i think boycott the game and send a message to Greenberg and the Dogs that we wont pay to go to your ground. It would make me physically sick to hand over even 5 bucks to those B#@tards.

I would rather show my support for our club by going to all of our home games than give anything to the Dogs. I just wish that we had the first game against them at Brooky but i guess the NRL likes to help everyone but us by giving the game to them.

Basically unless you get a free ticket people dont go to this game you are giving money to the Bulldogs.

And if you think it will be slack not to go and support the team then just remember, The players wont know any better and they will stiil perform. Just look at the result in the first semi against cowboys and there were bugger all fans there.

But I emplore everyone to go to the re-match at Brooky later in the year and fill the place with Manly fans and fill our coffers and not the Dogs.

Best way to get to this A-hole Greenberg is to hit him in the wallet. Because if 10,000 Manly fans go to this game they make about $330,000 and that is half of Forans Contract.

Dont Do It People!! Stand Up For Manly!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lol telling Manly supporters not to travel is like telling a turtle not to fly......as if it was gonna happen anyway

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol telling Manly supporters not to travel is like telling a turtle not to fly......as if it was gonna happen anyway
Correct. I give to charity so I'll go to brooky, the poor fu(kwitts.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a stooge, Just shows their not real fans, A true team and true fan would be there and would whupp our As5's to show who's best. oh well let them cry, they suck anyway.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL 10,000? pretty funny
That was my first thought too. These jokers barely took 10,000 across the bridge to their home final at SFS last year. Boycott or no boycott they're not bringing a five figure fanbase. I also love his amazing view of stadium economics that 10,000 people each paying 33 bucks means that we can almost afford Foran's salary from that alone. Does he not know Ticketek, ANZ etc take sizeable cuts of these before they get to the Dogs' coffers?

(I went to last year's Manly-Brisbane finals game at SFS as a neutral and left gutted that the Broncos didn't win based on the supporters alone. I ended up saying something to a bunch of ********s who were blowing up about Matai being penalised for dropping his knees into someone's ribcage. I understand every supporter's home bias, but you don't have to defend and promote every grub act from your side. As unthinking and unpleasant a group of fans as I've encountered.)

Last edited by a moderator:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol at thinking actual crowd figures have anything to do with how much the clubs make per game. Example: The raiders get 'paid' for something like 14,000 by Canberra Stadium, regardless if there's 2000 people or 30,000...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha i hope that Manly fans listen to this guy. A ground full of dogs fans and no Manly fans would improve our chances, not that i think we will lose anyway.

Stupid butthurt Manly fans.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Boycott the Dogs Game!!!

And if you think it will be slack not to go and support the team then just remember, The players wont know any better and they will stiil perform.
Haha this is my favourite. "The players wont know any better".

Because that's what going to a game to support your team is all about. Genius.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this dip$hit know Manly fans dont travel anyway..
A true Moron at his best..what a clown

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
If the shoe was on the other foot? You'd probably do the same.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You would think they would come out in numbers, and show them they are a supporters base to be reckoned with.

Stick the finger up at Greenberg and Hasler, and go an support your team. Come out in force, and with a loud voice! What did the team do to deserve you not going? It's them that would hurt, not Greenberg, or Hasler. Bulldogs can rely on their own supports to generate $$$. They are leaders in generating money. They have a large supporter base spread. It is the players, that you support, that need you to get behind them.

They don't want to see a stand without their own supporters.

Instead typical Manly, everything is too much of an effort for em. They blame everyone else but themselves for everything. Poor Manly.

Actually better yet, why don't you go and call the Tele, and tell them to write another article. This time, that you intend to sue us for the shirt we made. It seems the only thing you guys are good at is to threaten to sue for everything. Go ahead and do it. We dare you.

Status
Not open for further replies.