Manly Fans

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's beautiful...
The flog Hasler still bases his teams attack and defence on the back of gun fullback... once that full back is injured or leaves and Des is unable to replace him with a similar player then his game plan goes to shit.
Des has been blessed with gun fullbacks...
1/ The snake
2/ Ben Barba
3/ Tommy T

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What was the cap we were playing at 10mil? It's 9.7mil now so our cap was all fucked up took 5 years to get back in order cause we aimed for 300k more?. 1.2mill for foz had nothing do to do with it? Back ending dead wood for massive overs had nothing to do with it? Paying massive coin for Trex while letting Finucane, tapua go wasn't des. The best coach we had let cook go, didn't re sign Ennis cause he had lichaa. That's the best coach we had in 15 years. 1 good year under that c***. He fucked it for 10yrs. Des and dib should be hung in the middle of Belmore.
The good year he had with us, and the Few years after it, were with a side he didn't build. Took him years to fuck it up and lose all the players that had been successful. I still think Des meant to fuck us, he never got over 95

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's beautiful...
The flog Hasler still bases his teams attack and defence on the back of gun fullback... once that full back is injured or leaves and Des is unable to replace him with a similar player then his game plan goes to shit.
1/ The snake
2/ Ben Barba
3/ Tommy T
He also had great Captains in Lyon and Ennis.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The good year he had with us, and the Few years after it, were with a side he didn't build. Took him years to fuck it up and lose all the players that had been successful. I still think Des meant to fuck us, he never got over 95
2012 was a great year, how much of that was des who knows but 2014 was a fluke. Negative football, other teams were injury hit.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Hasler too stuck in the past and refusing to change his ways?

It's why I'm excited about Barrett as he's young, has already been pushed down but spent his time on the sidelines learning from others to get a better outlook of the game. The fact he's bringing in so many experienced support coaches with him really tells me it's not going to be a one man team which is a great thing!

Fuck Hasler. And especially fuck Manly
Yeah Fuck Manly. Let the Silvertails have a cry.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beautiful...
1/ The snake
2/ Ben Barba
3/ Tommy T
Such a good point.

His win record without those players in his teams would be 35-40%

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Towards the end of Des's tenure with us I came to the same conclusion to. It's obvious also that the incoming board thought the same as well.
Otherwise why would they have made such an issue regarding the importance to only sign people (coach) etc with the Bulldogs DNA.

Malla

Reaction score
Quickly becoming an overrated coach now.

Anyway don't care about him. Good luck to him at Manly