Manly = biggest grubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

It is apparent when they are pushed they resort to violence. Im gonna single out Steve Matai. Whenever there is a scuffle you can bet he is involved. Today's game showed prime example of that. He started a non punch up scuffle when his team mate copped a gobful from a tigers player. He wasn't sticking up for a teammate he was being a street thug... I just dont know where he finds the time when he spends most of the game feigning injury and grabbing his neck....

They are a disgrace to the league

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So manly are a disgrace to league because of one player ?, every team has a few bad eggs,.. i actually enjoy the way manly plays there a good team to watch.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been a while since they got shredded like that, they sure didn't like it, lol at Marty smiling his head off.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DOGGIESSTYLE said:
So manly are a disgrace to league because of one player ?, every team has a few bad eggs,.. i actually enjoy the way manly plays there a good team to watch.

I am sure you missed DCE's elbowing and kneeing a tigers player out of frustration in the same tackle....fkn scumbags.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How many times did he limp or hold his neck today?

It's quite a good drinking game to play - one shot for every time he goes down with an injury. Some games you get so boozed you don't remember the end of the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Biggest Grubs ....

That RIDICULOUS

[video=youtube;D1VbfBbNOM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VbfBbNOM8[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL imagine how many weeks that would get you on the sideline these days!

In Matai's credit, his jaw didn't shatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.