Manchester United Vs Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
since this is obviously happening.. lets discuss..

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Messi has 52 goals and 23 assists in 50 appearances this season.

Ridiculous.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be similar to the game this morning with SAF sitting back and hitting on the counter with Rooney and Hernandez. But i reckon Barca will just be too good and will win it at the end of the day. *hopefully*

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think barca will play the high line which allows them to push up the field and sit in the final 3rd and control possesion with hernandez and rooney up front, even then i think we will play 4-5-1.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most under rated and one of the most important aspects of Barcelona's game is their pressing when they aren't in possession.

My dad reckons the Barcelona players are on some kind of drug because they are able to do it so well for so long. That and that Spain has a history with performance enhancing drugs.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have no doubt messi will be the greatest player of all time, along with CR7, but he will have trouble with rio/vidic.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
because you're not going to win 2-0 there. lost 5-0 then 1-1 then 0-1 then 2-0. havn't seen any sign you will get the result you will need

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because you're not going to win 2-0 there. lost 5-0 then 1-1 then 0-1 then 2-0. havn't seen any sign you will get the result you will need
The quality of attacking players we have is second to none. It will require a massive effort, some luck and a huge change in tactics but it's not impossible. What's to say Barca won't get a player sent off early in the game?

And we're not Schalke, the players are there. I'm not saying we will win the semi, I'm saying we're not out of it, at least not yet.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Real Madrid go through, I'll cut my dick off, live on ustream right after the game.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real Madrid have no chance.

Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil, Higuain. All these class players but they can't beat Barcelona.

Messi is simply too good. Though Pepe's send-off changed the complex of the game and I dont think it was a send-off offence.

I'm a proud Man Utd supporter and I believe it will be Man Utd v Barc but I sadly have to concede Barcelona are the best team in the world and will win the champions league in a tight one.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real Madrid have no chance.

Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil, Higuain. All these class players but they can't beat Barcelona.

Messi is simply too good. Though Pepe's send-off changed the complex of the game and I dont think it was a send-off offence.

I'm a proud Man Utd supporter and I believe it will be Man Utd v Barc but I sadly have to concede Barcelona are the best team in the world and will win the champions league in a tight one.
I think to have any chance we need to play 5 forward. If it were up to me I'd choose a 4-1-3-2 with
Alonso
Di Maria - Kaka - Ozil
Benzema - Ronaldo

It leaves gaps at the back for Messi to thrive but we can't keep this counter attack bs up.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have no doubt messi will be the greatest player of all time, along with CR7, but he will have trouble with rio/vidic.
He's got to get himself a world cup win before I put him up there with maradonna and pele. Now shoosh and just wait n see ffs...

Maradonna won the WC with a team of gumbies. Messi has got an execellent national team and hasn't done it yet. Maradonna single-handedly won the Serie A on numerous occasions with an otherwise normal Napoli side. He was a freak. And I doubt Messi will ever eclipse him.

I really rate him as a player, but let's see if he can achieve WC greatness first. Every great player gets themselves a WC win. Marradonna, Pele, Zidane... I wanna see Messi do this b4 I put him up there with the best of all time.

Meanwhile, Barca will simply outclass ManU badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.