Man Utd v Chelsea (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Promiscuous

FA Cup final - Chelsea 1 - 0 Man Utd

It was a great game of football. First half was played with caution and were only limited shots at goal. 7 infact, 5 from Chelsea and only two of those were on target. Second half was what got me up, shots at goal left right and center, turning defensive plays into attacking ones. Rooney played awesome, making spaces with nothing. Robben dived a record amount of times. Im happy that Chelsea won, they deserved it. Played the best game all night. The only goal all night from Drogba was great aswell. Thrilling game for me.

discuss

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fell asleep while watching the game :( always happens when im watching soccer lol

P

Promiscuous

^ LMAO

It was awesome IMO but most english supporters would disagree with me.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
FA Cup final - Chelsea 1 - 0 Man Utd

It was a great game of football. First half was played with caution and were only limited shots at goal. 7 infact, 5 from Chelsea and only two of those were on target. Second half was what got me up, shots at goal left right and center, turning defensive plays into attacking ones. Rooney played awesome, making spaces with nothing. Robben dived a record amount of times. Im happy that Chelsea won, they deserved it. Played the best game all night. The only goal all night from Drogba was great aswell. Thrilling game for me.

discuss
worse game of soccer i have watched this season. typical boring english football

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Oh my word. I was soooo tired at half time. I wanted to sleep, really really wanted to sleep.

So boring. They shut Ronaldo down so he couldn't do his magic. Disappointing to say the least.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
^^^
sorry dude imma have to agree with FanoftheYears, i fell asleep too

P

Promiscuous

again, your wrong.

loved it! rooney you legend <33 but we lost. lol

Christabella

Reaction score
Last years final = awesome
This year's final = the return of the Fall Asleep Cup.

It was as bad as the last time Man U were involved in a FA Cup final (2005) or the last time Chelsea won an FA Cup (2000 :( ) ... utterly boring!

I'm sure the Champions League final will be much more entertaining.

Christabella

Reaction score
You might be though, because I anticipate Milan scoring a number of goals.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
last years FA cup final was crap :(

i fell asleep during first half.. thats how boring the game was

D

D0ggyStylz

no one shut anyone down.
Both teams were scared to play football.
Most boring game i have ever encountered.
Disgrace to the FA Cup and football - both teams.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great game. Sir Alex Furgeson is a wan*er. I hope Liverpool get up on Wednesday

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
im happy that chelsea won (being a mad liverpool fan) but it was a boring game to watch.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Man United eyes Owen
PA Sport

Manchester United looks to set to agree on a deal to sign Owen Hargreaves after Bayern Munich admitted the England midfielder was leaving it.

Hargreaves appears close to completing a £17million move to the Premiership champions, with the German media reporting he will sign a four-year contract.

Bayern has had a disappointing season, not only failing to defend its Bundesliga title but also missing out on qualification for next season's Champions League, and the club's intentions to make sweeping squad changes during the summer had already been expressed.

But senior director Karl-Heinz Rummenigge made it clear that 26-year-old Hargreaves had been one of the players the Bavarian giants had hoped to keep on board.

Rummenigge told www.fcbayern.de: "A player like Owen Hargreaves would have looked good in our team next year.

"In the defensive midfield position Owen is one of the best in the world - it's a big sporting loss for us."

Hargreaves, born in Calgary, Canada, has been tracked by United ever since impressing for England at last year's World Cup finals.

Bayern has kept a tight hold on its asset until today when club president Franz Beckenbauer confirmed the player was leaving.

"Owen Hargreaves will go," Beckenbauer told the DFB-Doppelpass programme on German TV. "It's also the wish of the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.