Man stabs burgler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Yagoona man stabs a thief in his house, the thiefs getaway car chucks him into the street to die, should the Yagoona dude be charged? I don't think so.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Happened literally 100m away from my house.
Really ? My uncle lives in Edgar St !

He's white, and Skip, and a crazy beer drinker, and about the same age ... he'd probably laugh and then do exactly the same too !

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Shouldn't be charged.

Burglar had it coming.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Will make all the other ****s thinks twice now

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Simple thing is: You step into another blokes house without an invite with the intent to steal or hurt then you are fair game. It is sad that he lost his life but it was a risk he was willing to take!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should definitely be charged for it, he is not innocent, he has committed a crime. I'm pretty sure stabbing someone is illegal.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
prob be charged, but get charged with sum sort of manslaughter from selfdefense, but obviously during their investigation they'll find out whether the guy attempted to harm them, although any1 with a stungun i doubt u'd think twice before stabbing some mofo in ur house, either that or end up being shot or stabbed by an intruder, we had a break in, and stupidly tried to fight the person, nearly ended up stabbed b4 he fled, but i rekcon he shouldnt be jailed, but definetly charged, regardless of how or why.

Status
Not open for further replies.