Man burns flatmate for buying him a whole chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mohamed Wahani jailed for Nando's chicken row for six years after pouring oil on housemate Sahal Said

A MAN who poured boiling oil over his housemate during a dispute over buying a whole takeaway Nando's chicken has been jailed for six years today.

Sahal Said, 23, screamed in excruciating pain as he woke up after his housemate Mohamed Wahani, 24, emptied the contents of a hot oil-filled saucepan on him in August last year.

Mr Said suffered burns to 12 per cent of his body and spent weeks in a Melbourne hospital.

The previous night he had argued with Wahani, a former worker at the takeaway chicken shop Nando's, who was angry that a whole Nando's chicken had been bought by Mr Said rather than a quarter chicken.

Wahani was offended that Mr Said should dictate to him what size chicken he should have and decided to exact revenge by heating oil in a saucepan to 90 degrees and pouring it on his sleeping housemate.

Justice Mark Weinberg said Wahani's act was "of extraordinary violence bought about by your feelings of anger and resentment towards your victim".

"Yours was a cowardly act and one of great cruelty."

Wahani will serve a minimum of four years before being eligible for parole.

Wahani pleaded guilty to intentionally causing serious injury to Mr Said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/mohamed-wahani-jailed-for-nandos-chicken-row-for-six-years-after-pouring-oil-on-housemate-sahal-said/story-e6freuy9-1225760943827

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
FML!!! this bloke must be mental. If i told someone to get me a 1/4 chicken, and they got me a whole instead, id be stoked esp if i didnt pay for it!!!!

R

rOxxyy

lol.. what has this world come too.. i've heard of people getting killed over water restrictions, fence,rubbish i guess a whole chicken is on the list now aswell

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How dare you bring me more food than what I asked!!!!

I think thats how it went down

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He'll be forced to eat a lot more cock in Prison that's for sure.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
His name is Mohamed, he must be a terrorist!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its nando's, the mistake probably cost him $60:p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, trust this to be in the DT

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Said suffered burns to 12 per cent of his body and spent weeks in a Melbourne hospital.

Very accurate tbh, wonder how long it took them to figure that out

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a cock up to make, especially if your mate is in a foul mood.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
W T F

How ridiculous is that! I just don't understand...you mighr roll your eyes a bit when they didn't listen, but still appreciate there is more!

It is not like he even snapped and slapped him. He waited for this guy to go to sleep and then boiled the oil and did it. What a mental fker.

Status
Not open for further replies.