Man abducts boy, 6, girl, 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
November 22, 2008 11:36pm

POLICE are searching for a six-year-old boy and two-year-old girl abducted by a man in Sydney's west.
The children were abducted from a Fairfield address early on Saturday by a 37-year-old man driving a grey Suzuki Vitara, police said.

Police are now looking for the grey car, with number plates XNS 191, and have urged anyone with information about the abduction to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I was just gonna make a thread on this!!

I just came back from the west via the M4 about half n hour ago and they had electronic signs saying "Child Abducted - Grey Suzuki Vitara XNS191 Call 000"

Fcuked up world we live in

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just came back from the west via the M4 about half n hour ago and they had electronic signs saying "Child Abducted - Grey Suzuki Vitara XNS191 Call 000"

the worst thing is i live in fairfield :(

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the signs started just inside the entry to the M4 at the M7 overpass, so obviously it was west of there
yea, it was in fairfield somewhere hopefully not near my house because ill b scared to go outside (like im not scared as it is)

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this kind of news makes me feel like shiit. close ur eyes, picture when u open them ur lil brother, sister, son, daughter gone. this is soo sad. i wish they find the cnut and shoot him dead

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they must know who he is, you cant tell someone is 37 years old just by looking at him

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this kind of news makes me feel like shiit. close ur eyes, picture when u open them ur lil brother, sister, son, daughter gone. this is soo sad. i wish they find the cnut and shoot him dead
its disgraceful, but where the fuk where the parents to leave the kids out the front alone??

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
he'll get what he deserves.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
you watch he would prob get away with it, they will prob make an excuse saying something is mentally wrong with him
that'd only be a mitigating factor - he'd still be charged with a criminal offence.

if they plead mental instability, it could also backfire as they may look at institutionalising.

either way he'd be in for a long stretch

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

someone else just said the same thing on 2ue

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
phew!:sleepy: lucky you put that sarcasm in there, i couldnt tell
im not that stupid rodz, i was out for my nephews 18th got home 2.5hrs ago and i was uploading the pics onto facebook and i turned the radio and heard the sad news, apprently the guy that abducted the children is indian

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
im not that stupid rodz, i was out for my nephews 18th got home 2.5hrs ago and i was uploading the pics onto facebook and i turned the radio and heard the sad news, apprently the guy that abducted the children is indian
organ snatcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.