Making the most of a wasted season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now that this season is now a dead set write off , i think the only way forward is to blood some rookies to get ready for next year. The Roosters did the same last year and are now benefiting from it , The only players i believe are worth trying are Lewis , Keighran , Woolford and Toomomaga , anyone else have any other ideas ?

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now that this season is now a dead set write off , i think the only way forward is to blood some rookies to get ready for next year. The Roosters did the same last year and are now benefiting from it , The only players i believe are worth trying are Lewis , Keighran , Woolford and Toomomaga , anyone else have any other ideas ?
Sorry wrong section

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone said the other day that Keighran had kicked his toys out of the cot and left. After watching the reggies the other day I would have Saunders ahead of To'omaga and Cleeland ahead of Lewis. I also thought Garlick who I'd never seen before looked OK as well.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good luck with des dropping players to bring rookies.
Step aside desmend des the team wrecker grow some nuts you and dip shit dib fuck off and leave the dogs get on with trying to get back in the winning form we once had breaks my spirit and all other fans will soon give up loss of membership and fans will be dropping like flies you dumb ass fuckers.sought it out its not that hard 679 really come on .

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Step aside desmend des the team wrecker grow some nuts you and dip shit dib fuck off and leave the dogs get on with trying to get back in the winning form we once had breaks my spirit and all other fans will soon give up loss of membership and fans will be dropping like flies you dumb ass fuckers.sought it out its not that hard 679 really come on .
Just so upset and anoid seeing my bulldogs become a talking point they are much better than this.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Due to Des retention and recruitment we have no first grace back ups in NSW cup or NYC.

In all honesty we need to shed a lot of our first graders and start fresh.

We look unfit. We look flat, we look slow and we look way behind the comp.

If we had some juniors with potential I'm all for giving them a chance. I would rather see a junior develop then first graders in decline. But unfortunately our depth isn't anything to write home about.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way.Des will have all the board members believing we are a chance to make the 8.completions,possession, sneak in to top 8 and go out first game like last year.Isnt that a great record? Finals footy every year.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone said the other day that Keighran had kicked his toys out of the cot and left. After watching the reggies the other day I would have Saunders ahead of To'omaga and Cleeland ahead of Lewis. I also thought Garlick who I'd never seen before looked OK as well.
Good news on Saunders, seems like he has some good mongrel about him...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We can't blood too many players else we'll blow our second tier cap and get fined.

Doubt it re Keighran.. lots of talent there and I'm fairly certain he's just returning from injury this week (named on extended bench in NYC - as he's still young enough to play there).

Looked good in NSW Cup when Lewis was injured, but Lewis and Cleeland are currently our halves in NSW Cup and he would understand that.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Good luck with des dropping players to bring rookies.
This.

Took the dickhead the better part of 2 years before he dropped Dorothy so good luck seeing any major changes to this side.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman looked the goods at hooker last week

Status
Not open for further replies.