Make Your Predictions: Next 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eels - Loss
Stmerge - Win (I have a feeling about this one)
Penrith - Loss
Storm - Win

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the premiership is won in october, not may. Even if we win the majority of the next 4 games, wont mean much. Look at St Merge and Parra for example. St Merge won most of the games last year and still crashed out, Parra barely won anything until the last 10 rounds yet made the GF.

4 solid performances is all you can ask for. As long as they put in and try their best in trying times, thats all that matters.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels - WIN
Stmerge - WIN
Penrith - WIN
Storm - WIN

Even though i am a massive Bulldogs fan and you would think i would put WIN for all 4 rounds. i didnt do it just like that i did it form the "HEART", i really think we can WIN all four with the player roster we have, even though we have injuries i have no doubt the replacments will do a good job for us..

B

bahadogg

the premiership is won in october, not may. Even if we win the majority of the next 4 games, wont mean much. Look at St Merge and Parra for example. St Merge won most of the games last year and still crashed out, Parra barely won anything until the last 10 rounds yet made the GF.

4 solid performances is all you can ask for. As long as they put in and try their best in trying times, thats all that matters.
we won more games then the dragons and parra last year we won more then any team and really we should of been minor premiers 2 points against the dragons so in my eyes we were the best team last year. yet we choked won game before the final. whoever turns up on the day will win. consistency

B

bahadogg

ennis and noddy play well we can beat anyone. morris is a big loss

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we won more games then the dragons and parra last year we won more then any team and really we should of been minor premiers 2 points against the dragons so in my eyes we were the best team last year. yet we choked won game before the final. whoever turns up on the day will win. consistency
Agree x2

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recall a thread this time last year, asking how many games we would win with 4 very tough games ahead of us (St George, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle).

I think we're at the same point this year. Ironically at the same time period.

Next four games:

- Parramatta Eels
- St George Illawarra
- Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne Storm

Once again, if we are going to be a force this year - we have to show what we are made of for these games. It's definitely not going to be easy considering our injury woes.

At the very minimum we need to win at least 2 of these 4 games (Parra game is a MUST WIN). St George, Penrith and Melbourne are red hot at the moment. I'm gonna make a prediction of 3 wins (loss to the Saints).

Of course we need to take each game one at a time, but will be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Thoughts? Predictions?
Need to win 2 out of our next 3 - giving us 5W 6L by round 12
If its 1 out of next 3 we'll be 4W 7L which starts making things difficult
0W 3L = 3W 8L by round 12 = Season Over

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
if we play like we did last night we will lose against the bye.

B

bahadogg

lose win lose win lose lose win wn lose lose lose win lose

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless Roberts and Morris are back for round 10, I don't give us a hope against st merge.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Well, we couldn't Parramatta..

Now Dragons, Panthers & Storms are going to be a tough ask.

Lets just hope Storms fall into mental fatigue after they play a few more games for nothing and hopefully we'll beat them. :grinning:

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Illawarra - WIN, MARK MY FU*KING WORDS
Panthers - loss
Storm - WIN they'll soon start to feel the effects of it all mentally.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
We are going to lose the next three games , emphatically.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We wont be doin jack crap unless we attack with more determination and purpose, Moore must get some runners to stand deeper and spread the ball out, sure we went ok but we will get flogged by the Dragons if we dont have a better passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.