Maitua vs Utai

Who has bigger arms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh i think that maitua would have slightly bigger arms........mainly becasue after tedious research studying pics ( LOL )....i have concluded they LOOK the same but maitua seems to have a bigger bicep. this may be due to camera angle, the way it is being pushed, and the realtive size of the male inquestion.

uh what the hell am i saying? i think it is reni but i wouldnt be suprised if it was utai! he is a tree! i dont know why he hasnt unbalanced of those stmpus og his because of the top weight :(

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
tbh i think that maitua would have slightly bigger arms........mainly becasue after tedious research studying pics ( LOL )....i have concluded they LOOK the same but maitua seems to have a bigger bicep. this may be due to camera angle, the way it is being pushed, and the realtive size of the male inquestion.

uh what the hell am i saying? i think it is reni but i wouldnt be suprised if it was utai! he is a tree! i dont know why he hasnt unbalanced of those stmpus og his because of the top weight :(
atlast kurry and i know wat u mean research is hard aye lol

wooohooo reni got anotha vote

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
my arms r bigger than both of them put together lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got some Utai facts for you all
Wikipedia
are one of the two races native to the planet Utapau. They have long eyestalks, a short body structure, two toes per foot, three fingers per hand, and brown eyes that are well adapted to dark conditions. The Utai are also known as Shorts, due to both their short stature and brief lives. They are native to the sinkholes of their home planet, being the first to colonize the walls and crevices. They are primarily working class people, responsible for large aquaculture plots and domesticating several creatures for use as transports and beasts of burden.[citation needed]

Utai society exists side-by-side with that of the gaunt Pau'an. They have only been seen in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Where the Pau'ans are tall and thin, their Utai cousins are generally short and chubby. Utai have pale, hairless skin and large, oblong heads. Two glassy black eyes protrude on thick stalks from the Utai's face, which is otherwise unremarkable, aside from a small, puckered mouth. Utai have stubby, four-fingered hands and are capable workers and mechanics. An age ago, the Utai were the sole inhabitants of Utapau's plummeting sinkholes, living in dwellings nestled among the crevices of the rocky walls. A planetary climate change forced Utapau's other primary species, the Pau'ans, to migrate underground. The two species formed a mutually beneficial society, merging their disparate civilizations and generally living in peace. A natural hierarchy formed, with the Pau'ans well placed as the rulers and politicians of the Utapaun cities, while the more hands-on Utai served as labourers and workers.[citation needed] Utai also serve as the keepers of the varactyl - super-fast lizard beasts used as mounts on Utapau - and over the years have learned how to tame the creatures. The Utai were competely CG in the movie.

Matt Utai
Matthew Utai (born May 25, 1981 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a New Zealand rugby league player for the Canterbury Bulldogs in the National Rugby League competition. He has also represented the New Zealand national team on three separate occasions between 2002 and 2004. His position of choice is at Wing.

Possessing an unusually high weight-to-height ratio for a winger, Utai is less prone to collapsing during tackles than most other backs in the NRL. However, his relatively small stature often makes him the target of high attacking kicks.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are we talking about your arms or you head here? LOL jokes.

guys.....[mz utai im lookin at YOU ] :p....i will not sway my decision. i feel it is reni.BUT i am not ptting it past utai. he is pretty solid.they would be fairly close in cm's.

i know krissy!.*phew*.i need a massage and a cold drink form all that hard work. it is so difficualt to look at that for an extended length of time! LOL

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Puhlz Kurry uve got something new to add to the weird turn on thread. Maitua and Utai Arms

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoGz Of WaR, don vito, Krissy54, Kurry Muncha, Ronz4Dogz have no idea:p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zor said:
^^ Puhlz Kurry uve got something new to add to the weird turn on thread. Maitua and Utai Arms
huh? are you saying i get turned on by these arms? because i do believe you are right there.

and they dont deserve to be in the weird thread..it is completely.norm......al *drool*

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zor said:
DoGz Of WaR, don vito, Krissy54, Kurry Muncha, Ronz4Dogz have no idea:p

with a name like don vito that guy MUST be right!!!! :o

o WAIT....is this thread asking for the biggest arms or the most wet from all the drool arms?...because there MAY be confusion on my part :o

LOL

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry what do u prefer legs or thighs btw? Yea that makes sense :o

Legs or Arms* / Thighs or Biceps

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zor said:
Kurry what do u prefer legs or thighs btw? Yea that makes sense :o

Legs or Arms* / Thighs or Biceps
how about both together? the whole she-bang? LOL

oooo tough one........... i like arms for hugs.

but i love thighs thighs thighs thighs thighs.
did i say thighs? LOL
chunky all the way too...but ill take whatever tbh, im not that shallow.hahaha

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh i prefer Thighs 2:p

Girls with those muscular thighs the ones without an inch of fat on them... yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.