Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Maitua wanted to speak about it on 7 news, but didn't have permission from Des to do so.

I hope all goes well for him and he learns, I guess the concern is why he isn't allowed to speak out, when it was a pull of the arm according to Maitua himself.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Maitua wanted to speak about it on 7 news, but didn't have permission from Des to do so.

I hope all goes well for him and he learns, I guess the concern is why he isn't allowed to speak out, when it was a pull of the arm according to Maitua himself.
The interview can go wrong.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its all it was, the truth will come out and the integrity unit will find him not guilty, the CCTV pictures will show up in court and a jury won't convict him.

reni has nothing to worry about tbh.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! FFS. Seriously....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The interview can go wrong.
I didnt agree with the route he was taking so i told him to let me out, he screamed at me that he is a professional cab driver and he challenged me to a fight so i pushed him and then he fell over

Channel 7: Reni Maitua pushed taxi driver, "I didnt agree with the route he was taking so i pushed him and he fell over"

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has packer been stood down he knock out the guy in Martin place.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw at least this destorys the news articles that guaranteed would be produced by the club in the pre season, aka how wonderful the club is for providing the second opportunity and how great it is that he has cleaned up his act

it is a good situation but they would have milked it

N

Natboy

I didnt agree with the route he was taking so i told him to let me out, he screamed at me that he is a professional cab driver and he challenged me to a fight so i pushed him and then he fell over

Channel 7: Reni Maitua pushed taxi driver, "I didnt agree with the route he was taking so i pushed him and he fell over"
The smell was so overwhelming I pushed him out of the car so I could breath your honour

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well...everyone wanted the dogs of old..now youve got it..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the big deal? it seems like a media beat up if Reni is telling the truth... that other bloke knocked a dude out, reni pushed a hand/arm away.

of course, my view is entirely based on Reni's non bsing.

wuggs

New Pup
Reaction score
Why did the Dogs take him, knowing what he was like in the past. How many chances can the Dogs give him? There's others the Dogs can sign up in his place.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most cabbies are ****heads, and don't use deodorant/toothbrushes/ or showers, and try to make up bullshit fares if they think you're too pissed to know otherwise.

I'll wait for more info before I call for the noose.

Status
Not open for further replies.