Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely he's not dumb enough to punch a taxi driver ,was probably a push and shove

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully it's all a big misunderstanding. Rodzilla has a point ,there are heaps of cockroaches in Sydney.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he has actually let me down by writing the apology on the notepad, an apology for that is required

its like in curb your enthusiasm when larry david was apologising on the phone while eating nuts and the guy didnt accept, it wasnt a serious apology

N

Natboy

Surely he partied enough at the world cup. You would think he would want to get back hard into pre-season training
I wonder if he was with other players or bra boy mates

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol and people wonder why I never wanted this dickhead back at the club. He puts us back in the news for all the wrong f$&king reasons

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so im looking forward to seeing the NRL integrity unit investigation into the arm push

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
he has actually let me down by writing the apology on the notepad, an apology for that is required

its like in curb your enthusiasm when larry david was apologising on the phone while eating nuts and the guy didnt accept, it wasnt a serious apology
Pretty sure it was copypastad.

Very sorry if it was an in-joke that I don't understand.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so im looking forward to seeing the NRL integrity unit investigation into the arm push
Not defending the bloke - but if the grub slater doesnt even get a warning from the NRL Integrity Unit for punching a guy in the head (yes it was a so called act of self defence), then how on earth can they punish Reni???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a non incident, he will be firing come round 1.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really now? All he had to do was come home from the world cup and get into training yet he stayed out drinking and partying so something like this would have followed.

Even if it is something minor like a push and shove incident, he should of came home and been ready. This sort of party now work later attitude is what really pisses me off about this incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Natboy

Really now? All he had to do was come home from the world cup and get into training yet he stayed out drinking and partying so something like this would have followed.

Even if it is something minor like a push and shove, he should of came from home and been ready. This sort of party now work later attitude is what really pisses me off.
He would've fitted in really well at our club this season with that attitude...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Reni by openly stating he pushed his arm, that is still considered assault (that's just the way the law system works - any contact regardless if it is considered to be minor or not, is still deemed to be assault.... even though that in my opinion is plain stupid. If it was in self-defence then Maitua would have a case.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Reni by openly stating he pushed his arm, that is still considered assault, if it was in self-defence then Maitua would have a case.
im going to assault my mum hold on........

lol i did it

Status
Not open for further replies.