Maitua: Pay me out or else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'll pay him out- Reni is a little girly-man, Reni is well gay, etc.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What job pays out your contract after they give you the flick? Everyone would be trying to get the sack.

K

KL

Banned internet forum poster Huztruck Ma'atard has threatened legal action against the The Kennel unless they hand him a hefty $100,000 payout.
Ma'atard - banned by the admin on November 13 after another off-field misdemeanor aside from stalker players on the internet - is angry that his other home, blue n white, is not doing so well.

The journalistic star may be forced to post on over seas websites.

His manager Sam Bebo spoke with Kennel chief executive Nash about the issue yesterday.

A firm Nash though said the kennel would be extremely reluctant to give the banned Haztrick anything considering how stupid and damaging he is.

"I had discussions with Nash in relation to the current predicament Huz finds himself in, he is banned on the kennel and his nazi censoring forum isn't getting any visitors, its very upsetting for him." Bebo told The Daily Telegraph last night.

"We're not trying to do anything wrong here, Haztrick just wants to post and people to read it. As it stands now no-one reads blue and white."

League Unlimited and rleague are two forums also interested in banning haztrick for life.

Then asked if court action was a possibility, Bebo said: "We would look to avoid any issue with lawyers and the police. Haz tried to put an AVO on some hot dogs dude earlier in the year and now the Police wont listen to him at all and consider him a pest."

Nash said Huztrick won't be coming back.

"In my view, Haztrick was banned because of constant breaches of common sense."

Meanwhile the use of two referees next season was ratified at an NRL board meeting yesterday.

It is understood one referee oversees the play-the-ball and another based on the ten metre line.

An NRL statement read: "The main referee will always be the person stationed at the ten metre line and will be the one who will use the whistle to order stoppages or penalties.

"The second referee will communicate directly to the referee controlling the whistle. The referees will alternate roles during the match."

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So what are you gonna do with the 100 g's Reni? Bail out your boyfriends when they get arrested?

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i reckon he did a mason and did it on purpose

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
You don't see REAL people wanting to go to court to get payouts when they are sacked.

Why should he? Does not deserve a cent and he had chance/s to prove that to the club.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay me out and i wont hack your account lololrofllol

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope the grounds that they sacked him on is firm.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
make him play for the bulls for 2009... we need to teach these wa nkers a lesson....

we reward effort.... not attendance...

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Maitua: Pay me out or else

Righto, Reni you ****ing halfwitt etc.....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL @ keith Lotty's post above. First time one of his posts entertained me. Funny stuff, nice work.

As for you Reni, all i have to say to you is this....

Status
Not open for further replies.