Mahoney out? Brown stood down?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say great but definitely improved a lot and looks better at 9 than 7
His defence is needed in our middle third. We won't be as threatening in attack with Flanno at 9. But i think he's on par with Mahoney, arguably better in defence.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His defence is needed in our middle third. We won't be as threatening in attack with Flanno at 9. But i think he's on par with Mahoney, arguably better in defence.
Flanagan is better than Mahoney in defense. Defense has always been Flanagan's strength.

He had 2 try assists today in NSW Cup so he is having a better impact at 9 than at 7.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mahoney was only a Cat 2 when he went off for a HIA which means it’s not an 11 day stand down. If he was a Cat 1 that would mean he misses next weeks game. If he passes tests during the week he’s fine to play Parramatta

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti clearly knocked out on the ground didnt stop play
But the ref didn’t stop the game. I know it was foxs intention to stop the game, but its the rorters, you get back to your line and defend. That prick out of everyone scored an easy as try

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mahoney was only a Cat 2 when he went off for a HIA which means it’s not an 11 day stand down. If he was a Cat 1 that would mean he misses next weeks game. If he passes tests during the week he’s fine to play Parramatta
Thanks for clarifying.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm a Flanagan hater but both games of Flanagan at hooker I've seen in person he's looked solid. We can't replace Mahoney tho.