Mahoney In Presser

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The fans don't have the right to do that" (Boo the side). Then Ciraldo trying to mop up..
Yeh just saw that and was shocked at first but he then said, “well I suppose they do in a way”.

I’m willing to give him a pass on that comment in that he seemed stunned, lost for words as to what to say when the question was posed to him.

Like all of them they’re hurting badly but CC thought there was more effort in this game then there was against the Sharks. That’s a big concern if he thinks that.

Surely he has to make changes next week or we’ll get lapped again by Soufffs.

Drop Perham, Alamoti and Okunbor should never play first grade again. He isn’t and never was first grade standard.

Yet you still keep picking him CC. Time to make changes or it will be your position that will comes into question.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's becoming overwhelmingly apparent after Baz hiring a rookie coach was a colossal mistake.

I pay respect to all the Kennel personnel who raised some doubts about his capability pre season.

He's not what the club required at all and now we are completely screwed hard!!!

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just finished watching Rorters and Eagles. Both teams trying their asses off, even Rorters fans can be proud of their team’s effort.

What our team dished up today was so far below the standard fans could reasonably expect it would be laughable…if it wasn’t so demoralizing.

Fans care deeply about the team they support, which is why we experience such strong emotions in both directions depending on the result.
If our team is hopelessly mismatched and outclassed, and loses big, we are deflated and disappointed but we (generally) don’t boo and walk out. The drubbing by Manly a couple of years ago when we fielded a reserve grade team and Turbo and friends ran a clinic is a good example.

But today…we weren’t far off full strength (whatever the f$&k that means given our squad). We were playing a side 1 spot above us on the table who are also crap. Shit, I even tipped the Dogs to win!

So Mahoney…take a long hard look in the mirror. You were crap today, as were your 16 team mates. We hear the same shit in the pressers week after week. Anyone can talk the talk. Stop talking. Start walking the walk, and playing with some f@&king pride.

And yes, today was a day you all needed to be booed.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way Ciraldo speaks he acts as if we have never won before and he has come to save us but needs to start from scratch, Potter was getting wins last year and had the team moving forward. We have gone backwards, Reed needs to man up and own the result, this crap about doing everything right at training is a joke, maybe all the fans need to watch the winning at training and boycott the games. This new woke culture will kill the club, I was at the game and watching them all come off hugging and laughing with Elliott made me sick. The true care factor is just not there.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No words. Fuck this coach. Its all on CC picking new players as captains. Burton is zero captain material. Reed is worse. RFM is nothing.

CC.. please leave. Fuck your connection bullshit

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love mahoney and think he ll be a big part of our future but these comments are completely wrong, we have just been beaten 66-0 by a bang average knights team, with an absolutely dire performance, we have every right to boo, either that or pay fans back money for our tickets for that shit show

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Made 2 comments (both relating to the fans who ARE the club) that he immediately tried to walk back. In my opinion this is not good enough from the captain of the club.
They’re very lucky they have a “back to Belmore” game where it’s a sell out because any other game, after that result and insult, they were going to get 2 fans rock up, the ball boys…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last time the Dogs got booed was late 90s-early 00s when we lost 32-0 against the Raiders at the Showground.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Fair point by Reed.
Can't imagine booing my own team. That's embarrassing. The team's busting a gut, there not looking to get flogged and the boofheads want to boo. Suck it up sooks.
From the guy who admits not even watching the game…. Jog on pal..

Fans actually attending all these games can choose to boo if they like. I was there as always, I didn’t boo, but I get their frustrations too…

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s the least of our worries but I’ve never been a fan of two captains.

Just have the usual ONE captain and VC but two captains is just stupid.

About as sensible as having the old captain / coach making a comeback.