Mahoney In Presser

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watched the presser.

Mahoney did say those words but comment wasn’t as bad as it sounds in context. He’s saying they are taking the hard road etc. we will get there. He’s been here before with eels etc.

That said Ciro lost me a bit tonight in that conference. Some stuff I was like ok maybe he is the man. Though some I was like this **** is delusional and kidding himself. Thinks we had connection and effort and that the more we tried the worse it got today… I didn’t see effort I see jersey grabbing, woeful ball control and just overall a disgusting putrid effort. The fact he didn’t say that leaves me concerned.

Wants to go check on players at end as “today hurts” well no shit. It fucking should. It hurts us a lot more!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"The fans don't have the right to do that" (Boo the side). Then Ciraldo trying to mop up..
Stupid comment… the 17 out there disrespected the jersey and the old boys, it was a pi$$ poor effort. Seem like a fragile Fkn bunch if they’re going to sook over that… I expected him to say they deserved it after serving up that rubbish…The club should reimburse fans giving up their hard earns on a Sunday to watch that tripe. He’s lost some of my respect for that weak comment.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can go get on whatever bus he was talking about then

How is it fine to sit here and put up with the amount of shit we have for years now, I like most of us on here know what it used to mean to be a bulldog I'm sure plenty of us live our lives that way, these ***** wouldn't have a clue
A bit taken out of context.
He did pull himself up and say "or maybe they do".
And it is a long road back after the last few years.
I will stay on the bus and not descend to the childish abuse thrown about today.
Having seen my 1st game in 1956 and seen the Berries at the bottom for years, I stayed on the bus and have enjoyed the ride.
Get over it.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit taken out of context.
He did pull himself up and say "or maybe they do".
And it is a long road back after the last few years.
I will stay on the bus and not descend to the childish abuse thrown about today.
Having seen my 1st game in 1956 and seen the Berries at the bottom for years, I stayed on the bus and have enjoyed the ride.
Get over it.
Have you enjoyed the ride for the last 7 years, its ground hog day we are absolutely pathetic

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched the presser.

Mahoney did say those words but comment wasn’t as bad as it sounds in context. He’s saying they are taking the hard road etc. we will get there. He’s been here before with eels etc.

That said Ciro lost me a bit tonight in that conference. Some stuff I was like ok maybe he is the man. Though some I was like this **** is delusional and kidding himself. Thinks we had connection and effort and that the more we tried the worse it got today… I didn’t see effort I see jersey grabbing, woeful ball control and just overall a disgusting putrid effort. The fact he didn’t say that leaves me concerned.

Wants to go check on players at end as “today hurts” well no shit. It fucking should. It hurts us alotnkore
All I heard was "hard work, hard work"....what hard work, practising taking a 12 inch cock up his arse with no lube? That's the only "hard work" those scumbags show.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watched the presser.

Wants to go check on players at end as “today hurts” well no shit. It fucking should. It hurts us alotnkore
Yeah just watched it too but it was bad. CC tried to dig him out of a fucking big hole. Both sounded lost though.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid comment… the 17 out there disrespected the jersey and the old boys, it was a pi$$ poor effort. Seem like a fragile Fkn bunch if they’re going to sook over that… I expected him to say they deserved it after serving up that rubbish…The club should reimburse fans giving up their hard earns on a Sunday to watch that tripe. He’s lost some of my respect for that weak comment.
Absolute slap in the face to fans no doubt but surely they receive training in how to handle themselves with the media etc? BIG fail from the club if they don't.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Gus tapped Mahoney on the shoulder..

“Say this to detract from the shellacking we just copped”

nws old man river

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the presser.

Fekk the soft cock approach losing like that should hurt and there should be consequences beyond getting the players in a circle and holding hands and saying it is going to be ok.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the bus? Last year we finished 12th with JuNK.

This year we're on track for the wooden spoon with a pre-season hype up.