Macca's challenge? Are you our champ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone had an apple pie in the US? Taste like stale ass.
Mehico has the best Maccas in the world. Honestly.

Didn't even mind if the "beef" was ground up cartel members lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS KFC sucks arse in ALL countries, even murica

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There are more camels in Australia than the whole middle East.
Afghan cameleers were the first people to make contact with mainland Australia before captain Cook. Their descendants are still in Australia today.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I made a conscious decision to never eat at McDonalds.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Afghan cameleers were the first people to make contact with mainland Australia before captain Cook. Their descendants are still in Australia today.
Cook came to Australia in 1770. The first Cameleers came in 1866.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of eating them see how many cheeseburgers you can stick up your arse at once. Be Original!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cook came to Australia in 1770. The first Cameleers came in 1866.
The first cameleers came to Australia before Cook. The only difference is they didn’t settle here, they went back to Afghanistan, but left their camels here - that’s why we have so many in the outback. The cameleers they settled here used to eat their camels.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The first cameleers came to Australia before Cook. The only difference is they didn’t settle here, they went back to Afghanistan, but left their camels here - that’s why we have so many in the outback. The cameleers they settled here used to eat their camels.
Muslims from Indonesia were trading with the Aboriginals in the Torres Strait / Thursday Island areas (pre Cook), but Afghan camelers only arrived in the 1860s. Around the same time as the gold rush.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had an old workmate who used to buy 30 cheeseburgers on a Friday afternoon and would proceed to bender till Monday morning and live off the cheeseburgers lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had an old workmate who used to buy 30 cheeseburgers on a Friday afternoon and would proceed to bender till Monday morning and live off the cheeseburgers lol
Fuck, the cheeseburgers alone would cost about $100 alone. Speaking of cheeseburgers, didn't Maccas have a small cheeseburger meal for $3? Or did I dream that?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck, the cheeseburgers alone would cost about $100 alone. Speaking of cheeseburgers, didn't Maccas have a small cheeseburger meal for $3? Or did I dream that?
Yea they do, within certain hours