Maaaaaaaaanlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
oh yea and btw. thurston was the only thing the cowboys had tonight. if he wasnt playin. they wulda lost by 50. jus cut him som ****n slack.

his the best player in the world. get over it
I counted more than 4 passes of his that went to ground. I saw him get swallowed a number of times. Yeah he IS the best player in the world, but he's the biggest ***** in the world also.

He's a ****ing low dog of a human being too. Top footy player but a low animal.
how the **** would u kno!?!?! i think it is just jealousy mate!
cos he is one of the best blokes ull ever meet. and no1 says bad **** against him!

his the best player in the world. but is still a normal footy player. he can make a mistake!!!

orford makes plenty. everytime som1 from manly made a break. it was thurston makin the last tackle! or forcin a mistake!!!

if that was the other way round. orford wuld b walkin! or on the ground cryin the ****n spastic

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
sour grapes?
nah bra! jus hate ********s like u!.
Yeah mate, i'll be wearing this d*ck on my head all the way to the grand final next weekend, what will you be doing?

if manly had lost. we wulda herd all these bull**** excuses.
Doesn't matter. We won, 28-6. Best attacking team, best player in the world, good for what? one try? none in the 2nd half?

Have a good off-season mate, don't bang your cousin too hard.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why should i cut him slack?

They knock the ball on and he kicks it away across the park then stands there *****ing at the ref for 10 minutes. As i said above, top player but a ****ing whinger and a dirty animal off the field.
his not a ****n whinger!!!
its called being passionate
NOT WANTIN TO LOSE
complainin is not bein a whinger. evryone does it
andrew johns ****n did it. bag him
orford does it. bag him out!!!!

he cried after the game cos his passionate and hates to lose.

lets see all manlys tears when they lose the gf

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah mate, i'll be wearing this **** on my head all the way to the grand final next weekend, what will you be doing?

Doesn't matter. We won, 28-6. Best attacking team, best player in the world, good for what? one try? none in the 2nd half?

Have a good off-season mate, don't bang your cousin too hard.
BEST ATTACKIN TEAM OK! U KEPT EM TO ONE TRY. BUT **** WIT!!!!!!
ill give u this. manly defence is the only thing that will keep em in the game next weeek! and like i said. thurston was all they had. smith was out. bowen was on one leg. wtf did u want em to do. they had 4 representaive players on the ****n sideline

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
his the best player in the world.
That's great, Not much good now is he? He can be the best player in the world all the way to the pub on monday.

if that was the other way round. orford wuld b walkin! or on the ground cryin the ****n spastic
But it's not the other way around mate. 28-6. Orford is walking to the Grand Final next week. He made "the best player in the world" look like a child.

Had enough yet?

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
his not a ****n whinger!!!
its called being passionate
NOT WANTIN TO LOSE
complainin is not bein a whinger. evryone does it
andrew johns ****n did it. bag him
orford does it. bag him out!!!!

he cried after the game cos his passionate and hates to lose.

lets see all manlys tears when they lose the gf
Johns was a much better player than Thurston, I have never seen a player whinge as hard as thurston tonight.

28-6

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
thurston was all they had. smith was out. bowen was on one leg. wtf did u want em to do. they had 4 representaive players on the ****n sideline
Not my fault, i didn't tell them to get injured. Maybe your training facilities are ****?

28-6.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's great, Not much good now is he? He can be the best player in the world all the way to the pub on monday.

But it's not the other way around mate. 28-6. Orford is walking to the Grand Final next week. He made "the best player in the world" look like a child.

Had enough yet?
haha still the best player in the world. orford wont achieve nethin near to wat jonathan has mate! good luck to manly on sunday! ahahaha will be embarrasin for them. but good luck!

if u had jonathan thurston at manly. yous might win the comp... waiiittt.. if u had ne1 besides ****n orford u wuld win the comp!

had enough? ill go all ngiht u piece of ****!

u beat the best player in the world and wanna give him ****!! say it to his face. bet u wuld freeze! n **** ur self **** me dead

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
haha keeep rubbin it in ma face u **** head

i dun go for the cowboys. i dun give a **** they lost. im jus sick of ****s like u. who r ****n winners who wont shut their ****n face

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
haha still the best player in the world. orford wont achieve nethin near to wat jonathan has mate! good luck to manly on sunday! ahahaha will be embarrasin for them. but good luck!
Who cares mate. Orford is playing in the grand final next week. Thurston will be drinking or wacking off or doing whatever else there is to do in Townsville.

if u had jonathan thurston at manly. yous might win the comp... waiiittt.. if u had ne1 besides ****n orford u wuld win the comp! !
So what mate? Orford - Grand Final - Next Week. Think long and hard about it.

say it to his face. bet u wuld freeze! n **** ur self **** me dead
I'd rather not say it to his face, I don't like the smell of Banana. He might try and root my girlfriend too.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
haha keeep rubbin it in ma face u **** head

i dun go for the cowboys. i dun give a **** they lost. im jus sick of ****s like u. who r ****n winners who wont shut their ****n face
So what should i do.

People usually get happy when their team wins and make noise. You're braindead. This is why they should outlaw in-breeding you silly bastard.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what should i do.

People usually get happy when their team wins and make noise. You're braindead. This is why they should outlaw in-breeding you silly bastard.
ur a ****n dirty prick

give the guy a break!!!!!

orford will b doin the exactt same thing as thurston. jus a week later!!!

his better then orford ok! admit it

he dint get beat
the cowboys got beat
it was 14 on the field verse 1! he was the only one tryin

go and get ****d ur jus a ****wit.

play football id like to see how u went

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
outlaw in breedin? stop tlkin ****!

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Thurston - Worlds best.

I used to class him as one of my favourites, lost all respect for him tonight.

Wasn't competitive, it was embarrassing to watch. What a child.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
ur a ****n dirty prick

give the guy a break!!!!!

orford will b doin the exactt same thing as thurston. jus a week later!!!

his better then orford ok! admit it

he dint get beat
the cowboys got beat
it was 14 on the field verse 1! he was the only one tryin

go and get ****d ur jus a ****wit.

play football id like to see how u went
Thurston is much better than Orford. I never said he wasn't. Orford was all over JT tonight though.

I love JT as a player but he is ****ing low. No wonder the dogs didn't want him.

And the whinging tonight was disgusting.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wasnt competitive. the only tryin to win the game for the cowboys was him u idiot.. he whinged. its a ****n preliminary final. his team was gettin jacked up the ass by the opposition who out classed his team and by the referees

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
LOL don't bother Naps. Good win mate. Enjoy the week and the final.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
All I can say about Thuston is he hates loosing (do I blame him...no).

Other than that...

FU Manly (always have been on my Sh!tlist)

I am not even going to watch the Grand Final in protest (with the Storm moving further up my Sh!tlist than the Roosters are).

Plus Parrascum...BLEUGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.