Lyon sent home

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
it is official..
jamie lyon was seen leaving the blues camp headed home...looks like a injury did to him what the selectors should have..left him out

for all accounts hazem will be brought in for him and groth will still be the 18th man...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
great news go haz
will be good also to see a new junior step up to the plate in place of hazem

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem deserved it years ago, but good on him for finally getting his just reward. I bet Laurie Daley got out voted by the other selectors when picking Hazem. He has never wanted him in the side. I'm a Queenslander but I and others up here laughed at Lyon's selection in the first place. This isn't a hindsight thing, I just believe Hazem should have been on the wing all along this year (at least) and King in the centres.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well IMO Burt should be in there as well

Burt or El Masri and finally the heavens are helping NSW, and getting rid of a fatsh!t like Lyon.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burt or El Masri and finally the heavens are helping NSW, and getting rid of a fatsh!t like Lyon.[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or is Lyon constantly in the wrong position when defending? And why would Manly get rid of Monaghan and keep Lyon?

P

Promiscuous

Good on Hazem. Well deserved, for many 'a years. I wonder who will kick for us Monday night.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
well deserved, a bit worried though from a bulldogs supporters point of view, but hopefully hazem has a good game.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good to see, pity it is a dead rubber, I definetly watch it now to see haz make his debut

Matty B

Reaction score
Id love to see Hazem finally have a crack at origin. Lyon is a dud anyway and has done nothing this year at club or rep level.

Status
Not open for further replies.