Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
even if andersons days arent numbered they are still numbered because everybody in world history has numbered days

even the Rodzilla's days are numbered
Lynne won't see New Year's Day in her position

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Kate McClymont was GIVEN This story - no she didn't look for it, she was given it, she had to go to the rugby league journalists to get help to find out what she was dealing with & why things were wrong. She got a Walkley for being given a story. It's like the Washington Posts journalists who are now coveted for the Watergate story - they were given the information by deep throat. Good journalists dig & sniff out stories themselves.
Actually 99% of stories by decent journos start with some sort of tip off. Journos build their reputation based on what they can do with the tip offs, in terms of evidence tracking and good reporting. To paint McClymont negatively because she got help from Masters and other RL experienced hacks, and because she was tipped off, is to fail completely to understand her role in it all.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Coorey is innocent nothing wrong being funny and tapping some ass

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
doesnt matter who appears to have won, the real loser out of this mess is the club and its supporters, they all need removing thrown out with the rubbish
Spot on... like the playing roster, the admin needs a massive clean out too...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh the campaign against Kate McClymont is tiresome. Of all the journos to write something negative about the dogs she seems to get the most hate, which is dumb. She is one of the few fair dinkum journalists left in this country. I know of several cases of corruption and stupidity that she helped victims with by bringing stuff to light. We need more Journos like Kate out there in the media, and less actual muck-rakers and opinionists. Yeah 2002 sucked, but the fact is some people in the Dogs organisation did the wrong thing and they needed to be outed. The fact also is that because it happened when it did we were able to hang onto the players that helped us win in 2004. If the Storm had gotten busted a lot earlier they might not have lost TWO premierships. I still reckon that one day in the future stuff will come out about the chooks and they will lose two premierships as well.

But journos like Kate are absolutely necessary, and it is stupid and self-harming to hate them, its like stabbing your own eyeballs because you saw something you don't like.

Anyone who is trying to sway stuff at Board level because someone spoke with Kate McClymont needs to given a swift boot up the backside and told to get lost, they are too stupid for words, they should go back to kindergarten with that kind of childishness.
Even journalists have their personal agendas, are you sure that she would even try to find some and expose the truth about how the Rotters operate.
If she was genuine she would look into other areas of crime and corruption in our society including the NRL. BTW even the recent RC into the banks was corrupted by our Politicians, simply by restricting its terms of reference.
IMHO she is just one more journalist determined to put the boot into the Bulldogs.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even journalists have their personal agendas, are you sure that she would even try to find some and expose the truth about how the Rotters operate.
If she was genuine she would look into other areas of crime and corruption in our society including the NRL. BTW even the recent RC into the banks was corrupted by our Politicians, simply by restricting its terms of reference.
IMHO she is just one more journalist determined to put the boot into the Bulldogs.
yeh she has massive agenda and wont write about the chooks , because she writes league stories day in day out and she relies on Politis give her scoops and is her Thursday night drinking buddy. :tearsofjoy:
give it a rest , there is not always a conspiracy to get the dogs, if was standard cap scandal she wouldn’t have written squat , but oasis project involved a council hence why it was big.

anyway yes rugby league journos are agenda driven , but guess what so player managers and boards of clubs . Past 12 months or so there has been leaks of others approaching players and coaches , all these leaks against the Andersons etc . Is it the journos making it up or those within the club and close to it spreading that shit to the journos .
who you should be angry at are those within the club and those close to the club with power that go running to the media as the unnamed sources (why don’t they tell the journos to print their name if they are so righteous ). As for the roosters reason their dirty laundry doesn’t get aired and won’t is they all follow the one leader and no power struggles so squat gets leaked .
yes be angry but be angry about every Single person that is within and close to the club

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
They would need someone to roll over or some evidence being left out in the open. Uncle Nick ensures that won't happen.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This explains how Uncle Nick ownes the game.

Many officials and power brokers describe how he complains about refs, player managers bring him all the best talent.

He is the biggest "influencer" in the game and no other club can get near them. Gyngell on their Board. They control the league media.

The story about Chris Anderson is funny.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion. I do get the us v them mentality, and the way some people have behaved, like the reporter (Azzopardi?) who took James Grahams private remarks completely out of context, or the photographers who went to great lengths to spy on mad monday, there is certainly some decent evidence for developing that mentality.

But, as much as we would like others to show a bit of discretion in terms of judging each situation and case on its merits, we should be willing to do the same. In McClymonts case she is at a completely different level to the muck rakers we often have to put up with. As someone else in this thread indicated, if you are going to be doing something dodgy, you have to be smart, and the people involved with the club 20 years ago who tried to get away with a few things were dumber than a lobotomised monkey. This actually ended up working in our favour, it all got wrapped up so quickly that although we missed out in '02, in what was shaping as our best season perhaps in history, we were able to win two years later. And as good as Stardome/Oasis looked, personally I'm glad it didn't go through as it was too dependent on pokies, and I've seen way too many lives, families, relationships wrecked by gambling addiction.

McClymont has collected a lot of information over the years, she has a lot more stuff in her files than she has been able to publish. This is partly because the laws around defamation in Australia have made it tough for fair dinkum journalists for a long time now. There are politicians, business people, union people, charities and churches, which she has some degree of intel on regarding corruption or other illegal practices, but which she and her media employers don't feel they can yet publish because of laws. If Kate hasn't reported on something that she has received information on it is usually going to come down to her employers not being willing to risk the costs of an expensive court case.

Hopefully the defamation laws do change, there is some stuff about a number of corrupt Councillors from certain local councils that really needs to be out there. And yes, you are absolutely correct that there is a lot of crime and corruption, some of it blatant stuff done by the politicians. Besides getting some changes made to the defamation laws, we need more journos like McClymont. The only fair dinkum reason to hate on journos like her is if you have something to hide.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They would need someone to roll over or some evidence being left out in the open. Uncle Nick ensures that won't happen.
Correct, for now. Trouble for Uncle Nick is the more success the chooks have, the more he has to lose. He has a lot of balls, chainsaws, grenades he is juggling, and they are getting bigger and more numerous. Is it any wonder that he was already off his face plastered at the final whistle of last years GF? The man is coping with a hell of a lot of stress.

At some point something is going to drop, and whether the chooks lose their premierships officially or in the court of public opinion, the fallout will make what happened with Gary McIntyre look like a damp firecracker.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually 99% of stories by decent journos start with some sort of tip off. Journos build their reputation based on what they can do with the tip offs, in terms of evidence tracking and good reporting. To paint McClymont negatively because she got help from Masters and other RL experienced hacks, and because she was tipped off, is to fail completely to understand her role in it all.
Wish I could 'Best Post' you. I find it astounding that the 'intelligensia' on this site can rubbish a journo who's probably done more for the 'culture' of rugby league than most, if not all, sports hacks. McClymont doesn't 'need' to ingratiate herself with the boofhead conga line of News Corp, which is hell-bent on 'pinning the tail on the donkey' and coming up with the morning's 'scoop' while nursing their collective heads from another overnight bender. Let's count them: Rothfield's "exclusive" on Bellamy's imminent defection to the Dogs, Kent's " exclusive" on prodigal son Bennett returning to Brisbane "sometime in '21 or '22 (that's called having a bob each way", News Corp's take on Gould's role in Griffin's axing at Penrith. There's an agenda here and there are plenty out there stupid enough to hand over their hard-earned to read their corporate-compromised trash. Good luck to you. For me, the DT has a rightful place in the garbage bin labelled 'Q-Anon'

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh she has massive agenda and wont write about the chooks , because she writes league stories day in day out and she relies on Politis give her scoops and is her Thursday night drinking buddy. :tearsofjoy:
give it a rest , there is not always a conspiracy to get the dogs, if was standard cap scandal she wouldn’t have written squat , but oasis project involved a council hence why it was big.

anyway yes rugby league journos are agenda driven , but guess what so player managers and boards of clubs . Past 12 months or so there has been leaks of others approaching players and coaches , all these leaks against the Andersons etc . Is it the journos making it up or those within the club and close to it spreading that shit to the journos .
who you should be angry at are those within the club and those close to the club with power that go running to the media as the unnamed sources (why don’t they tell the journos to print their name if they are so righteous ). As for the roosters reason their dirty laundry doesn’t get aired and won’t is they all follow the one leader and no power struggles so squat gets leaked .
yes be angry but be angry about every Single person that is within and close to the club
We all have agendas, I had an agenda to make my business succeed before I retired, and that's the type of agenda we should all have, What I actually meant is that some have an agenda to hurt or stop others from succeeding, these are bad people who because of their inadequacies need to constantly have someone to hate. Some of course may go long the agenda driven hate scum, because going with the flow provides them with their bread and butter.
As far as I'm concerned any one who can claim to be a friend of Gould is not fit to hold any office at our club, therefore if Coorey even talks to Gould he should not be on our Leagues Club board.
Anyone claiming to be fan/ supporter of our club, and hasn't seen the damage done to our club by some journos, should be certified.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct, for now. Trouble for Uncle Nick is the more success the chooks have, the more he has to lose. He has a lot of balls, chainsaws, grenades he is juggling, and they are getting bigger and more numerous. Is it any wonder that he was already off his face plastered at the final whistle of last years GF? The man is coping with a hell of a lot of stress.

At some point something is going to drop, and whether the chooks lose their premierships officially or in the court of public opinion, the fallout will make what happened with Gary McIntyre look like a damp firecracker.
Thanks, well thought out and well said, however Politis is a very clever person, and he has definitely made plans for his eventual departure. Apparently he has given the Roosters some very expensive presents, and with a number of millionaires on the board, he knows that they will remain the most powerful club in the NRL. More importantly I feel sure that he has set up plans which will ensure that Ch9 continue supporting the Roosters for a long time to come.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I would like you to disappear from the face of the earth, (but I CAN'T because I'M trying to be Christian) but it would be good if you disappeared from TK.
Kennel aside, why would you want me to die?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
your so full of SHIT !
Am I?
The thing I'm keeping under wraps has somewhat come out, but it hasn't fully been spoken about... look at the Coorey thread.

There's an X factor that ensures Coorey survives

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once you start leaking to the journos you are signing your own use by date. Disagreements need to be handled in private. We’ve had one female as CEO and that ended in tears. We now have a female Chair and so far the results are not flash. She may be Bullfrogs daughter but so far she is no Peter Moore. And a lot people still have not gotten over Gus being elbowed aside for her husband when Gus had Just coached the team to a premiership. A chair has to bring people together> not tear the club apart.