Lurking in the Carpark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lurking in the Carpark

Which talented young player who changed clubs recently did so after threatening to deck his coach?The fiery forward wasn’t happy at being overlooked for a top grade spot and offered to take the coach outside. Not surprisingly, he was told the next day his services are no longer required – and he can consider himself fortunate that he was picked up by another club unaware of the drama only a few days later. Despite the player being 20 kilos heavier and 30 years younger, my spies would still have backed the coach had the pair decided to settle the matter in the car park.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...umour-file---monday/6mrp4q5pv4961p6qhjpayye1h

Furthermore,

Sharks board getting munched

The Sharks board is under increasing pressure from angry members and fans over the club’s recruitment this year. Their only signings were Matt Prior, Daniel Holdsworth, Eric Grothe jnr and Blake Ayshford from the Wests Tigers. At the same time they allowed outstanding local juniors Tyrone Peachey, Chad Townsend and Michael Lichaa to join other clubs. The weekend revelations that Michael Ennis is poised to joins Cronulla will leave the Sharks with the oldest roster in the competition. The Sharks are desperate for outside backs – but keep missing the few class ones that are available.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who is the player & coach in question?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grant - Cleary?
From above:
Despite the player being 20 kilos heavier and 30 years younger, my spies would still have backed the coach had the pair decided to settle the matter in the car park.

Really. I would put my money on Grant tbh.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Toovey & Watmough!

Watmough only has 1 arm atm.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So ur prolly looking at a coach in early 50's n maybe a former back..... Lol I should be the mole with that sort of info lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only coach I know that could take a larger player in a fight is John Cartwright.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you're trying to guess, keep in mind that it says it's a player that recently switched clubs. By the sounds of things it's a mid-season transfer that's already been done.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only coach I know that could take a larger player in a fight is John Cartwright.
I thought similar but I doubt too many young fellas 20 kg heavier than carty thAt guy his huge!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought similar but I doubt too many young fellas 20 kg heavier than carty thAt guy his huge!!!!
The Viking (Ryan James) didn't switch clubs recently, did he?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't Grant as he's staying with the Panthers.

Two mid season transfers I can think of:
Ben Murdoch-Masila - From Tigers to Panthers effective immediately. Coach Mick Potter
James Taylor - From Warriors to Knights effective immediately (up and coming Prop). Coach Andrew McFadden

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Grant as he's staying with the Panthers.

Two mid season transfers I can think of:
Ben Murdoch-Masila - From Tigers to Panthers effective immediately. Coach Mick Potter
James Taylor - From Warriors to Knights effective immediately (up and coming Prop). Coach Andrew McFadden
What - when did Grant change his mind about going to Souths?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Matt Lodge. As mentioned above. Guy is a headcase lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL wow, talk about being over in his head but I would threaten a boss holding me back aswell to be honest...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What - when did Grant change his mind about going to Souths?
Sorry should have clarified. He's staying with Panthers till end of season then head to Souths.

So that ruled him out.

The player is Matt Lodge. From Storm moved to Tigers 2 days ago.
Wanted to Lodge his fist where?

Anyway LOL Bellamy couldn't fight a paper bag. The blokes full of hot air so maybe he could have scalded him with fire breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.