Luke v Sandow

Status
Not open for further replies.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
However thanks to sandows actions against the almighty south in particular Isaac Luke he will face a four week suspension and now is publics enemy number one for channel nine.

Expecting to see this either on nine news or the daily telegraph anytime soon,

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For those wanting to know, the altercation had nothing to do with the game, its about Sandow rocking up to Luke's house drunk while he was away for the 4 nations and trying to root his Mrs..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those wanting to know, the altercation had nothing to do with the game, its about Sandow rocking up to Luke's house drunk while he was away for the 4 nations and trying to root his Mrs..
Lol there is nothing lower than that

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they both made up in the sheds, shared few smooches and it was all good at the end.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...dow-after-postgame-stink-20150329-1m9vz4.html

As the players congregated for the customary post-game handshakes, Luke and Sandow continued a spat that had erupted earlier when the Eels halfback ran in to push the Rabbitohs rake following a big hit on George Burgess.

The smallest players on the park were still at each other after the full-time siren as they made their way towards the sheds. Souths forward Glenn Stewart had to step between them as the situation threatened to get out of hand.

Afterwards, Luke sought out Sandow in the Eels change rooms and the pair were seen shaking hands and embracing.

"We're really good mates, me and Issac," Sandow said.

"We're very competitive, it's a contact sport. The best man won tonight and I think he was a bit dirty. He ended up saying sorry after the game.

"[There was] a bit of scuffle, a few words were said. We love it, we play NRL and it's a competitive game.

"It's all good, we're still close mates."

Luke took to Twitter afterwards, revealing there was history between the pair.
"Haha sorry bout that lil thing at the end of the game peeps. Personal stuff that happened a long time ago.
Big ups to the #parraeels bout ...The solid game. #sandow and #peats played well as did the whole team. No beef. What happens on the field stays on there. We kissed after … Their team meeting. Sorry to the #sstid fans. Back to training on Monday. Happy weekend all"

The dramas were a hot topic at the Rabbitohs' recovery session at Maroubra on Saturday morning, and the Kiwi rake attempted to play down any enmity.

"We're two very passionate players," Luke said.

"It was all right, I got to have a laugh with him after, we always have a look at these kind of things. Me and Christy had a good laugh.

"It was good. He played outstanding and we're just very passionate."

Asked what was said at the back of the grandstand, Luke said: "I said 'come look at my car' and he came and looked at my car".
Luke = 1.74m and 84kgs
Sandow = 1.73m and 80kgs

Wouldn't be much in it, but I don't like Luke. He has this smug look on his face all the time, like he's better than everyone else.

Luke Brooks has a similar face.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently they both made up in the sheds, shared few smooches and it was all good at the end.
With a bit of tongue? Lol.
Not a good look on the field for kids to see and maybe he was told. Obviously whatever had happened years ago still cuts deep.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Luke = 1.74m and 84kgs
Sandow = 1.73m and 80kgs

Wouldn't be much in it, but I don't like Luke. He has this smug look on his face all the time, like he's better than everyone else.

Luke Brooks has a similar face.
Sandow 1.73 m ? With a 10 cm sole on the shoe.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Twas Wiki

Rabbitohs website has Luke at 174cm and 90kgs.
Eels website has Sandow at 173cm and 82kgs.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think that's right to be honest,
Yeah doesn't seem right does it but if you google their names and the word height, every webpage says the same. I am a short ass, about the same and I am only 5ft 3 in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah doesn't seem right does it but if you google their names and the word height, every webpage says the same. Hell that means I am the same height and I reckon I am a short ass.
George Gregan ex Wallabies Captain is 173 cm tall and no way he is same height as Sandow.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sandow looks about 5,6" so would be about 167cm. Luke is clearly 2-3 inches taller then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.