Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he’s definitely gone after his Instagram post and speech but I think me might be back in a few years

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah he’s definitely gone after his Instagram post and speech but I think me might be back in a few years
Your an A Grade Flog... u have no idea. Keep Making up stories.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never got the vitriol against Thompson. Was he on too much coin? Yes! Did we get value for money? NO! But he didn't offer himself that contract, and its not like he was knee-capping himself every time he got close to a return! Injuries SUCK, 100%! For the team, for the supporters, but especially for the PLAYER! Best of luck, Thommo!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your an A Grade Flog... u have no idea. Keep Making up stories.
Yallah making up stories
He literally has a (heartfelt and nice) essay about it on his Insta page.
Ary b made up

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I never got the vitriol against Thompson. Was he on too much coin? Yes! Did we get value for money? NO! But he didn't offer himself that contract, and its not like he was knee-capping himself every time he got close to a return! Injuries SUCK, 100%! For the team, for the supporters, but especially for the PLAYER! Best of luck, Thommo!
He busted his ass to get on the field for us and instead of getting appreciation he got blasted because he wasn’t 100%
Just never forget the few games he was MOTM pumping out 150+
jusy shows what he was capable of when injury free

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He busted his ass to get on the field for us and instead of getting appreciation he got blasted because he wasn’t 100%
Just never forget the few games he was MOTM pumping out 150+
jusy shows what he was capable of when injury free
His 1st 2 years were decent but that doesn't excuse his last 2 years where a minimum wage player would offer more. There have been a few players here who have put seasons together you can't forgive and there's no world where they should be extended. Also a player on Thompson's money is always going to be criticised more than others (supposed to be one of the best players in your position yet he wasn't even close to being in the top 25%)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His 1st 2 years were decent but that doesn't excuse his last 2 years where a minimum wage player would offer more. There have been a few players here who have put seasons together you can't forgive and there's no world where they should be extended. Also a player on Thompson's money is always going to be criticised more than others (supposed to be one of the best players in your position yet he wasn't even close to being in the top 25%)
Just because he’s on super money now doesn’t mean he can’t be extended on lower money