Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our club has been very very unlucky with the amount of injuries we have suffered especially this year, I had high hopes for the season
Didn't answer Actros about if Luke was staying loyal to Bulldogs and considering offering to stay for something like a reduced value.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't answer Actros about if Luke was staying loyal to Bulldogs and considering offering to stay for something like a reduced value.
What more can I say ?, as far as I know he has no option at present to extend, Gus as been quite vocal on twister, so you know as much as me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What more can I say ?, as far as I know he has no option at present to extend, Gus as been quite vocal on twister, so you know as much as me
Ok you can't help with that...what about those desperately needed middles for us? Lol

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our major challenge outside of the obvious everyone is who do you think will join us next year unless we pay major overs.. Cap management will mean we will not want to continue this process of bringing in stars like Hass, Leniu or any other power forward on contract or coming to market unless we pay 40% or more than we should just to get the managers to listen to our pitch.
We going to have build kids up and the long way to helping us become a powerhouse again.
Most Forwards take years to develop outside of a couple of exceptions. No simple or palatable solutions for us stick out.
Similar with the Spine. Ask yourself this honestly.. if your 20 - 23 yrs old and your manager is sitting with you discussing clubs that will get into first grade finals football and potential rep teams, is the Bulldogs your top pick???
If you answer yes your passion and love for our club is 100% commendable but not commercially smart.

Clubs like Storm Penrith Cronulla Broncos South Sydney bring more appeal right now.
Outside of this we have big spenders Roosters Tigers Dolphins Titans Parramatta pumping the market value of players..

This is Gus Gould's challenge and why he is focused on our Juniors results more than the 1st Grade team.

There it is all to read and decide which path we go to entice players or retain them.

1Club popular destinations
2Rep opportunities
3$$$$

We can't tick any of these boxes and be successful in current state.

BULLDOGS 4 LIFE!

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not that I am a fan, but the only way I make sense of it is that they see him as our new 14.
- Much bigger & more durable than Reynolds, Brown, Rajab etc
- Covers more positions than our current 14 options.
Covers
-Outside backs
-Halves
-Edge Back Row
-Lock
-Can handle Dummy half for a stint.
CONS:

Cant play, stiffles the attack , terrible with Burton at the panfers ‘20 , 21 in the halves.

Rapey video uploader

Thinks he’s Drake

Nuff said

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're also forgetting that Jackson retired last season and his money wasn't and now possibly Thompson's will be looking at least 1.4 mil available?
Plus more.Flanagan on 600k,add some forwards off contract.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gus hasn't discussed his future yet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus hasn't discussed his future yet.
If true he's a fraud. The fuck you mean you haven't discussed his future? Fucking useless ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If true he's a fraud. The fuck you mean you haven't discussed his future? Fucking useless ****.
But can you believe anything he says?

He reckons he had dinner with him last week but didn't talk contracts.