Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are we signing tyrone may? i can't see any positives.
Not that I am a fan, but the only way I make sense of it is that they see him as our new 14.
- Much bigger & more durable than Reynolds, Brown, Rajab etc
- Covers more positions than our current 14 options.
Covers
-Outside backs
-Halves
-Edge Back Row
-Lock
-Can handle Dummy half for a stint.

Reactions: ATT

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't be back until Ciro is gone. Ciro in naught but the plaque on an unbrushed tooth. He must go...and Gus must go for hiring him.
#sackthehacks
I think we need to create a forum for reserve graders. You’d be really good there!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not that I am a fan, but the only way I make sense of it is that they see him as our new 14.
- Much bigger & more durable than Reynolds, Brown, Rajab etc
- Covers more positions than our current 14 options.
Covers
-Outside backs
-Halves
-Edge Back Row
-Lock
-Can handle Dummy half for a stint.
100% There is no doubting his ability.Good signing if true.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think we need to create a forum for reserve graders. You’d be really good there!
Don’t know why you keep bagging reserve grade. Our reserve graders are winners, our first graders are losers. Think about that…

• Haha
Reactions: 88

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t break bro - we will be back. I reckon Ciro comes good. His biggest strength has been to not look for any excuses when there has been plenty / injuries, poor refereeing etc. IMO, we are a few players short of a decent team but Gus will be trying to get the best that’s out there. His junior recruitment is second to none - he just needs to pull a seven and some props out his ass to support the development of the young fellas. But don’t give up bro.
Let’s hope BBO can stay injury free and string together a bunch of games this season and have a good off season. He has some skill and could still be a very good half back for us in 2024.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I am a sensible fan who is trying to fix this club while you bury your head in the sand and by doing so enable its ever escalating decline. You should do better than this, Nate. Your club needs you!
bro your opinion is about as shit as the people you’re dissing. You hold Flanagan in high regard. Enough said.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would prefer him to stay, remain fit and show some GRUNT... Something we have been lacking in the forwards this year. Throw him the Captaincy as well and he might surprise a few of us...

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Actros whats happening matey :grinning:
Wigan have offered him a great deal,
Luke priority is to get back on the field asap, hopefully in the next couple of weeks, he’s back running now. So let’s see
He loves it there !, can’t blame him to be honest, it’s some spot !!

always a bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Luke priority is to get back on the field asap, hopefully in the next couple of weeks, he’s back running now. So let’s see

always a bulldog
Does he feel some loyalty to repay Dogs tho?
Wigan have denied offer?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

always a bulldog
I hope he stays here. But if he does decide to return to SL, then I hope it's not with Wigan. Would rather see him back at Saints.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does he feel some loyalty to repay Dogs tho?
Wigan have denied offer?
You know how it works, of course Wigan at present would deny their offer because Luke has not accepted it, loyalty to the dogs !, Luke is the most straight and honest/ hardworking/committed/ loyal young man you would meet, but that said he’s also been very very unlucky

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You know how it works, of course Wigan at present would deny their offer because Luke has not accepted it, loyalty to the dogs !, Luke is the most straight and honest/ hardworking/committed/ loyal young man you would meet, but that said he’s also been very very unlucky
So has our club and still continued to support him thru several issues.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My sentiments entirely !
my dad would turn in his grave if he played for Wigan
Are you once again acting as his Agent for him in UK?

As a matter of interest are there any off contract middles over there we can talk to? :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
bro your opinion is about as shit as the people you’re dissing. You hold Flanagan in high regard. Enough said.
Flanagan has proven he is a better hooker than Mahoney. Bet you Elmers didn’t see that coming.