Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Biggest fraudsters in the history of the club, she used her father's name to get in and spectacularly failed in every aspect, absolute rubbish
greenberg is a bigger fraud, he inherited a great club and left it in the hands of OCD hasler

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice media spin, I can hear the conversation now;

Hello Luke, would you be willing to stay with the Bulldogs for less? Of course, I owe them for looking after me and my family, plus I feel I have unfinished business here.

Would you be willing to play for another team? If we can't come to an agreement with the Bulldogs then I would like to stay in the NRL.

With any team? Yes, as I said I want to stay in the NRL.

Thanks Luke.

HEADLINE Luke Thompson will play for the Roosters for Less.

Always a Bulldog

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have offered Thommo 250k one year deal for next year

Can't comment for other teams and their offers, but that's what we have done
Finally a reflection of he’s value and what’s been delivered. Be very interesting to see what happens now

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Hello Luke, would you be willing to stay with the Bulldogs for less? Of course, I owe them for looking after me and my family, plus I feel I have unfinished business here.

Would you be willing to play for another team? If we can't come to an agreement with the Bulldogs then I would like to stay in the NRL.

Thanks Luke.

Always a Bulldog
this is the real conversation

Nick Politis secretary: ok we need a '9-2-2' done for thompson

Journalist: understood

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We have offered Thommo 250k one year deal for next year

Can't comment for other teams and their offers, but that's what we have done
We probs won't even going to do that but maybe TPJ leaving forced their hand. 800 to 250 for one year just wow. To be fair since returning from injury hasn't done anything.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Imo, He’ll either end up at the Roosters for “200k” per season (with another $200-300k separately in crypto, assets or alternate account) …or go to Saints/Tigers for 500K
Nah roosters are the only ones with forward depth issues like ours. If he doesn't resign with us or Roosters he'll go to super league. Will be interesting to see what happens his manager obviously put that article out to get interest and crickets. I think he might be done in the NRL.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Thanks Luke.

Always a Bulldog
Alternate realities;

Thompson re-signs for the Bulldogs on 250k = DT - Bulldogs retain sought after rep player well below market value, why the NRL needs to step in.

Thompson signs for Roosters on minimum wage = DT - Rooster coup, why the NRL should give salary cap compensation to East's for revitalising badly managed rep players