News Luke Thompson shopped to Storm as Melbourne consider life after Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hearing it where though? On here... lol
Nope, bulldogs fb page and the eels forum. Same person was right about our recent signings though. Again, could someone taking a stab in the dark and getting it right.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't make a lot of sense. We are building a team for the future and get an expensive hooker in for 1 year? We arent going to be challenging for the premiership in 2022 imo, just improving a lot. So why?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thompson is seriously undervalued by some people on the kennel. The guy is a top 10 prop, a natural leader, plays big minutes and consistently makes 150+ metres per game.
I definitely agree, no one is doubting his ability but he spends more time on the sidelines than the field. How is that value for money?

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too much going on my head spinning

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldn't make a lot of sense. We are building a team for the future and get an expensive hooker in for 1 year? We arent going to be challenging for the premiership in 2022 imo, just improving a lot. So why?
We saving money for a go at Latrell in my opinion

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taken from the 1eyedeel forum:

1638709429145.png

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' AnalystDecember 5, 2021 at 6:29pm

Can confirm Paulo to Dogs is close to being finalised. Don't know what's going on at Parra, but shit is gonna hit the fan.
Fans will be livid.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think Paulo will come for much cheaper than what Thompson is on. Really don’t get all the fuss about this sideways move. Gus must really just not like Thommos defence because last season he carried our powderpuff forwards in attack

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We r shopping him but storm were approached by a party representing thommo ,article seems like bs

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taken from the 1eyedeel forum:
Even if it's legit having it depend on teams taking players is going to take massive skill and if Gus makes it work it's going to cost more than it should.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if it's legit having it depend on teams taking players is going to take massive skill and if Gus makes it work it's going to cost more than it should.
Ever since Gus returned to the club he has not only earned my admiration but he has also earned my respect and trust....so what ever Gus believes will make us stronger and competetive moving forward, whom ever or what ever sacrifices are to be made, I will back his decission and trust that he will make the right call.