Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have good mail that Thompson just did his MCL.

He was running off the back fence, and tripped on his first run. The effort of the run was great, so i think we should extend him for 3 years and up his pay to 1 mil.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasty Nate. Hopefully as he takes a hit-up tonight we can hear him say ‘Cop this TK!’ :-).
I hope he goes well and earns a new contract here or somewhere. I’m not sure he is up to it though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he goes well and earns a new contract here or somewhere. I’m not sure he is up to it though.
Let’s see. I’d be determined and no true professional just takes money and doesn’t lean in. He doesn’t strike me as that sort of character anyway.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s see. I’d be determined and no true professional just takes money and doesn’t lean in. He doesn’t strike me as that sort of character anyway.
I think he does his best bro. Just a bit small for an znRL middle and defence is questionable. He looks fit as but footy smarts are limited IMO. But for the right price he is worth it as a benchie

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think he does his best bro. Just a bit small for an znRL middle and defence is questionable. He looks fit as but footy smarts are limited IMO. But for the right price he is worth it as a benchie
I agree he’s not a big bopper and maybe not mobile enough for lock but we need middles and he has a point to prove so I’m willing to back him for now. Speaking of injury prone if he goes OK there’ll be a few Kennelers with sprained mouths :-).

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doozey... lets say he smashes it the next 5 rounds.

Would you sign him on a 500k contract?

mind you he was our best player and forward in pre season before the acco... Hmmmmm...

Takz
TPJ
Thommo
King

Will be your front row....

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree he’s not a big bopper and maybe not mobile enough for lock but we need middles and he has a point to prove so I’m willing to back him for now. Speaking of injury prone if he goes OK there’ll be a few Kennelers with sprained mouths :-).
I’m one of them lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doozey... lets say he smashes it the next 5 rounds.

Would you sign him on a 500k contract?

mind you he was our best player and forward in pre season before the acco... Hmmmmm...

Takz
TPJ
Thommo
King

Will be your front row....
500k is overs for me bro. Not sure that he was the best player in the offseason…no prize for being the best player in offseason bro