Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson killed it over there last year. Nrl is going to be tougher but from what i saw of him he at least runs hard and not half arsed and makes metres.
If its cooling off that would only be what 10 days? Although i thought they got rid of that cooling off period?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying you guys are wrong or anything but why do we think this is about to be announced?

Also if he came this year I think he'd start the season on the bench and be eased into the team. You might as well not pick Tolman if he's going to be on the bench (I'd rather Napa on the bench personally), I'm not sure what he offers ability wise unless he's soaking up a lot of minutes (at least 40-50 minutes). One of RFM or Toomaga would drop out. I rate RFM more but he's not contracted for 2021 whereas Toomaga is (depends on the future plans).
If Tolman plays say 55-60mins he can play the last 55-60 mins or there abouts his problem is he doesn’t offer enough impact particularly the first 20mins when the hits are harder and the game is faster. Granted he’s not an impact player but a more powerful prop can helps us stay in the arm wrestle the first 20 instead of having to come form behind. Less pressure for the young guys coming off the bench too. But being new to NRL I agree with the logic he would probably start off the bench no matter what club he goes too.

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love to know if this is true or not we have all this money to chuck at someone good and we’ve signed no one and south just signed arrow in 21 and about to sign Mitchell

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love to know if this is true or not we have all this money to chuck at someone good and we’ve signed no one and south just signed arrow in 21 and about to sign Mitchell
That's because the NRL helped the Rabbits out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No because they are NRL darlings my friend, they get looked after. Plus having Rusty involved and Jewberg doing his best!!
Sounds like a well ran club.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When are we fukin going to sign a centre?
Well Cotric is stuck on the wing in Canberra now... If he doesn't want to stay there you can bet clubs will have a bite