Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam Elliott's true worth.....
How much is a half eaten kebab these days and a slightly used tube of lip gloss??? We all know how much he enjoys talking to the media.:grinning:

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched a few games of his in the finals on YT, and this guy has a motor for days, runs hard, is always there to run a decoy, has good leg drive and is fast for a prop. I hope we get him even more now.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably take huge overs and play for new york in the super league franchise, i know i would.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So that's what David did with them... Lets thank God we don't have Mitchell's results handy or we would be looking at an X-ray of a rectum.
I work in health and have seen some funny rectal xrays for foreign bodies...
Salt (or pepper) shaker
Glass Jar
Golf ball

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Salt (or pepper) shaker
Glass Jar
Golf ball
My mates in the same game.
The best one he had was a male.. coke can..unopened...inserted freezing ice cold LOL

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The RL diet: Luke Thompson on having up to five meals a day

The rugby league diet is our new feature where we give you an insight in to the eating habits of your favourite professional players, in partnership with Heaven ‘N’ Health.

Great Britain and St Helens prop Luke Thompson is our fifth guest…

Talk to us about your diet Luke…

“I eat a lot to be honest. I try getting four or five meals a day in me depending on how much I train.

“I don’t count calories in my diet but I probably should. I just try and stick to the same sort of foods and try and get them in at the same time each day.”

So at what times will you have your meals?

“I’ll have my breakfast just after I wake up in the morning then we will train and then I’ll have a proper meal for dinner at around 12pm which will have plenty of protein, carbs and greens in.

“I will then eat meals similar to that every couple of hours from that point until I go to sleep.”

What kind of foods do you eat?

“I have a bit of everything in each of my meals to ensure I get everything I need.

“I’ll have protein, carbs and veg in most of my meals. I try to stick to natural food sources from the earth because I think that benefits me.”

Where is your go-to place on cheat day?

“There is a milkshake place in Manchester called Archies and that is one of my favourites. Their milkshakes are spot on.”

Heaven ‘N’ Health is run by rugby league professionals the Adamson brothers, and provides healthy meals for players and supporters all over the UK.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/the-rl-diet-luke-thompson-on-having-up-to-five-meals-a-day/

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Salt (or pepper) shaker
Glass Jar
Golf ball
My mates in the same game.
The best one he had was a male.. coke can..unopened...inserted freezing ice cold LOL
My brother was a Wardsman and a Theatre Technician and also worked in A & E. Some of the stories he has told me left me shaking my head at times..."like what the fuck"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This snippet was posted at the bottom of an article about Lichaa in tonight’s Daily Telegraph

In other signing news, the Bulldogs have emerged as frontrunners to land Luke Thompson. The Englishman was on the radar of 11 NRL clubs for the 2021 season.

Coach Pay has added Melbourne forward Joe Stimson, South Sydney utility Dean Britt and Penrith hooker Sione Katoa to his 2020 roster as the club rebuilds in the aftermath of its salary cap mess under previous management

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This snippet was posted at the bottom of an article about Lichaa in tonight’s Daily Telegraph

In other signing news, the Bulldogs have emerged as frontrunners to land Luke Thompson. The Englishman was on the radar of 11 NRL clubs for the 2021 season.

Coach Pay has added Melbourne forward Joe Stimson, South Sydney utility Dean Britt and Penrith hooker Sione Katoa to his 2020 roster as the club rebuilds in the aftermath of its salary cap mess under previous management

This Thompson guys management are really going to town on this one