Luke Phillips - Touch Judge in Roosters vs Bulldogs Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
This is an outrage I say the boys should boycott the game, I don't see any other option.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good god this thread is pathetic

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good god this thread is pathetic
Good God, then don't post in it...

I brought up the fact a former Roosters player was going to be an official in a Roosters game this weekend, when there was a choice of 40+ other touch judges to choose from. It took us years to get an Independent Commission set up and that was largely due to officials not wanting to have personnel that has had previous connections with a certain club... That said... They have no issues with Wayne Pearce being on the board. I don't see what the difference is in this case.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good God, then don't post in it...

I brought up the fact a former Roosters player was going to be an official in a Roosters game this weekend, when there was a choice of 40+ other touch judges to choose from. It took us years to get an Independent Commission set up and that was largely due to officials not wanting to have personnel that has had previous connections with a certain club... That said... They have no issues with Wayne Pearce being on the board. I don't see what the difference is in this case.
It's okay just don't do it again bro

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL!

- Tells the ref Idris should be on report for a slap to the face.
- How many forward passes did he let go for the Roosters? In the second half there was one set where he let 2 forward passes go on the same tackle.

I know what it's like to be an official where the team you're aligned with is playing in the game. You can't help but take a bias eye on close calls.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
LOL!

- Tells the ref Idris should be on report for a slap to the face.
- How many forward passes did he let go for the Roosters? In the second half there was one set where he let 2 forward passes go on the same tackle.

I know what it's like to be an official where the team you're aligned with is playing in the game. You can't help but take a bias eye on close calls.
You have the right to slap everyone that opposed you on this thread in the face and say I told you so. Good God what a bullsh*t game

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
its easy to blame the refs but the refs didnt make us miss tackles, not contest the high balls, drop the ball and or take wrong options in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.