Luke Patten Out:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be rather funny if Barba went on to become a good player, so many guys on here would have egg on their face :p
I would be happy for him.

I

iYike

He has pace and a step, and potential. What he doesnt have is why he is in not in FG, not what he does have. What he hasnt got is defence, a good attitude, consistency and more skill than who is already in our FG side (meaning who do you dump to let him play?).

I dont want to see him used at FB or on the wing because hes too small and his defence while improved on 2008 (which wasnt hard) is still not FG standard. He will get better with age and he is in the best talent nursery in the NRL. He would do well to just do his job and STFU and things will come when hes ready. If he gets impatient he may end up a great player in a crap club and retire without glory (i.e J.T or anyone who goes to Roosters)
Fantastic post tbh.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would be rather funny if Barba went on to become a good player, so many guys on here would have egg on their face :p
Who would have pie on his face? We have all said that he has potential and in time could become a good player? No1 ever said that he would fail most have said that his not ready.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
havnt read full post, he has ankle injury if it hasnt been mentioned

Dogs_01

Barba 2010
Reaction score
barbas defence was as good as anyone when he played fg this year!

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please refresh my memory how many fg games has Barba played this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.