Luke O'Donnell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I posted a thread around 6weeks ago about the Bulldogs speaking to Luke o'Donnell i really hope they look at this bloke. He plays with true passion and is the player we need!!!! the bloke is a pure meathead who backs down from no one!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see any back down to him either

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He will be lucky not to be suspended. NSW are showing it was sstupid decision to make major changes to a side that had only lost by 4 and had momentum going into origin 2. They shouldnt have removed Noddy. They look lost without him. His replacement is doing nothing. And Idris would have added some spark in attack they have nothing.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LoL

odonnell. The guy plays like a nsw player. Dirty. He deserve a place at parra. They could have used him in the semi against us last year. He will cop a week or 2 after that :p

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SIGN HIM NOW!

Oh hang on, we cant. He does not watch the wiggles, host cup cake parties, and bite pillows. He is a tough old fashioned hard footballer. Therefore he does not meet the requirements of the 2010 Bulldogs.

Paea, Warburton, Halatau, Bobcat, Stagg, Armpit, and Hodgo. The Bulldogs have never been so soft!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, this is what our pack lacks this year........BIG KAHUNA'S!!!
We had the Beast last year and he rattled a few cages when he came on......this year, apart from Idris, I don't think any of our forwards put a BIG HIT on!!!

This guy is one tough ****, BUT................
Does he have 5 kids and owns 3 labradors......if not, he don't fit the image!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
LoL

odonnell. The guy plays like a nsw player. Dirty. He deserve a place at parra. They could have used him in the semi against us last year. He will cop a week or 2 after that :p
At least the blokes got heart cant say much about our weak pack

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt touch O'Donnell... Too much rubbish in his game...

P

PTE HOLLAND

O'donnell, what an absolute ANIMAL. Sign him up Greenburger.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will be lucky not to be suspended. NSW are showing it was sstupid decision to make major changes to a side that had only lost by 4 and had momentum going into origin 2. They shouldnt have removed Noddy. They look lost without him. His replacement is doing nothing. And Idris would have added some spark in attack they have nothing.
Totally agree with you, i said in another thread they should have only replaced the injured players and have everyone else play their normal position....Pearce did nothing, Noddy has it all over him in defence.....but once again NSW are their worst own enemy making all these stupid changes and putting people out of position....should have left Kimmorley and Idris in the side for sure.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch every **** be like " OMGZ WE GUTA SIGN DONNEL!! HE GUTZ DA MONGRL!!"

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Omgz we guta sign donnel!! He gutz da mongrl!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Omgz we guta sign donnel!! He gutz da mongrl!! cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.