Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep let’s sign a half who hasn’t played one final and who has more wooden spoons to his name then any other half. A big massive big fat NO

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if Parra make him an offer to be honest.

Without Brown for who knows how long, they need someone to work alongside Moses, and the two players have linked at Tigers before.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s that bad. Lol. Sure he’s never done anything but the tigers are a basket case

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Clearly an unpopular opinion but I'd take him in a heartbeat at the right price.
Please don't @Me I have my hands full arguing with Indian supporters over at r/cricket

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately not a 7 think he’s a great 6 but not sure he’d help us at all..

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if Parra make him an offer to be honest.

Without Brown for who knows how long, they need someone to work alongside Moses, and the two players have linked at Tigers before.
Lets hope so because that was so successful

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Tigers take our rejects; we don’t take their retards.
It’s an unwritten agreement.

Bulldog Bloke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was personally going to go for the vasoline and pube sandwich washed down with a warm tuna milkshake but you’ve also made a compelling choice :-).
We need to organise a kennel banquet, we could wow our fellow kennellers with some culinary delights!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We need to organise a kennel banquet, we could wow our fellow kennellers with some culinary delights!
Indeed sir. And the menu be based solely around Dogs signing suggestions. The more questionable the option, the less palatable the cuisine :-).

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If he’s rejecting a 500k a year offer from the club that’s been loyal to him then he’d be wanting at least 650-700k i’d assume and he’s not worth that.
Add to that the fact he’s got no big game experience and I’d put forward a hard pass on brooks,personally.
He was loyal to them. Remember he was the only one from the big 4 that remained. I would take him for 600 -700k over hunt for a mil plus