Luau to bulldogs

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he really wants a challenge ( say he gets a trifecta 3rd GF) he might go West's.
Teams up with API and start building a side...he do t have anymore to prove so might want a challenge
Whoa.... Nice nap, was I talking In my sleep ??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Taafe
2. JAC
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. Kebab
6. Luai
7. Toby

res:
Wilson
Xerri
Skelton
Semrani
Morkos
JUST WOW!!!!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More fuel to the fire

Origin star Liam Martin is set to sign a three-year $2.3 million contract extension at the Panthers, but it could cost them Jarome Luai with the Bulldogs circling.

The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield reported Martin’s three-year extension that will take him through until the end of the 2027 season at Penrith will be announced on Thursday.

“Good news on Monday afternoon Liam Martin has agreed to extend for three years,” Rothfield said on NRL 360.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I prefer burton at 6 if hes to be a half at all. Luai aint no 7. So only if burton moves to centre.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Luai could be a $1 million-a-season player at another club, and news of his management shake-up comes at the same time as concerns emerge from Penrith that he will join the Bulldogs to link with one of his mentors, former Panthers assistant Cameron Ciraldo.

The Bulldogs have not, and cannot, make an offer before November 1 for Luai, who could be the club’s long-term solution at halfback or five-eighth.

Luai to bulldogs? I’m not sure I want that.
Can he play The Organizing Halfback roll ???
If he can't it means he will be playing 5/8 ultimately pushing Burton to centre.
Could that happen ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Taafe
2. JAC
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. Kebab
6. Luai
7. Toby

res:
Wilson
Xerri
Skelton
Semrani
Morkos
JUST WOW!!!!!
With this backline I'd rather trial Fox at FB and be like the hammer and play Skelton on wing. Or Burton FB Skelton CTW

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luai will be at dogs with critchen kikau burton to and dont be surprised too will follow aswell in a couple of years haas will be at dogs to panthers wont resign luai

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Luai will be at dogs with critchen kikau burton to and dont be surprised too will follow aswell in a couple of years haas will be at dogs to panthers wont resign luai
Thanks Joel.

Tell me though, are we getting a chef to add to the kitchen?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus froths when he sees a Panther marquee available