Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Personally rather a middle forward, but, if we’re going for Luai, we’re getting an Origin halfback for 1M a year over 4/5 yrs…. Believe me when I say that will be considered peanuts for an origin level halfback in 2/3 yrs time.

If he does join, we need to back him… I have no doubt him and Critta will own this team setting standards and expectations of others, they’ll both have something to prove (in particular, Luai).
If he was a dominant half I would agree. I’ll be shocked if he gets picked for origin next year with Fittler gone. His shoulder sounds bad too. I’ll honestly find it hard to back him because he carries on like such a fuckwit & I’ve expressed that opinion to Gus too

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're willing to go to 1M we should call Mam before he re-signs with the Broncos. Wonder of we're chasing Dearden also.

Are we back in the race for AFB now ?

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're willing to go to 1M we should call Mam before he re-signs with the Broncos. Wonder of we're chasing Dearden also.

Are we back in the race for AFB now ?
I don’t think we are I think he pissed Gus off during negotiations lol

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If that’s true, then really surprised he didn’t choose to stay with his bro @ Riff where he is vital cog in a winning team. Long contract at Tigers, a bottom of table club, currently in turmoil. I guess he’s really only after the money, to use & share his wealth to buy real estate to set up his wider family group.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unbelievable money for Luai if true, but good on him.
He's done just about everything in the game, now he can cash in on the Tigers dime.
It's a shame though, I think he'd have been a good addition to the playing group for us.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.