SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a source who told me yesterday that Luai went out with the Laundy's on their boat. Did and said all the necessary things to make him want to sign. Apparently they were almost 100% positive Luai was going to sign with Dogs. But now with Richardson being the Tigers CEO they aren't so sure anymore.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we in front for luai signing or tigers still can trump us i reckon they might now with Richardson at tigers im worried

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we in front for luai signing or tigers still can trump us i reckon they might now with Richardson at tigers im worried
An announcement either way will come soon. I think you need to do sone breathing exercises my bro.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a source who told me yesterday that Luai went out with the Laundy's on their boat. Did and said all the necessary things to make him want to sign. Apparently they were almost 100% positive Luai was going to sign with Dogs. But now with Richardson being the Tigers CEO they aren't so sure anymore.
What sort of pull does that grizzly old turd have? He literally just walked in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.