SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Luai would be a disgusting purchase.
We don’t need a 1.1 million dollar running 5/8 and I’m sick of the ‘Penrith reserve grade side’ rep we is deservedly getting.
This will throw out squad balance completely off track.
900k centres and a million dollar 5/8 with no organising half, fullback or notable front row forwards
This isn’t how you construct a winning nrl team.
Tigers are out of the AFB race so why aren’t we going all in here

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m trying to help this team but they won’t listen to me.
We get AFB, May and if S**ton fails, a real half and that’s all it will take

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don’t need a 1.1 million dollar running 5/8 and I’m sick of the ‘Penrith reserve grade side’ rep we is deservedly getting.
900k centres and a million dollar 5/8 with no organising half, fullback or notable front row forwards
The Dragons offering 1.2mill that’s why. Hard to turn down.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont throw darts ive never once claimed signing intel outside of luai

Good player but will be ineffective unless we can land 1 or 2 top front rowers and a gun halfback
There has to be a plan for some middles.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Less than 12 months ago you thought you were the answer to our halves concerns. It is fkn clear that you have no fkn idea

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Less than 12 months ago you thought you were the answer to our halves concerns. It is fkn clear that you have no fkn idea
No I thought I would be good depth because we had no backups. Wakeham did nothing
And why wouldn’t I?
Speed, step, agility and grubbers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice. I bet u were crafty
Yeah that’s what I had/have.
I had dreams of going the distance and playing for Lebanon and getting mad pay but I’m not stupid. I know the odds of rising like that in my thirties was slim.
But a decent 150k backup that did a job when injuries hit is what I could have provided, instead of rubbish like Wakeman.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I had/have.
I had dreams of going the distance and playing for Lebanon and getting mad pay but I’m not stupid. I know the odds of rising like that in my thirties was slim.
But a decent 150k backup that did a job when injuries hit is what I could have provided, instead of rubbish like Wakeman.
I’m still surprised that it didn’t eventuate. It seemed like such a well thought out plan. Why wouldn’t a 30 plus year old white fella, pretending to be an Indian, pretending to be Lebanese be able to start a professional career in the NRL after spending years talking shit on the Kennel

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have signed luai by all reports isnt there a 10 day cooling off period to go so wont be a decision until next week not friday

Status
Not open for further replies.