SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I post here get murdered. The telegraph post it & it’s real. The same paper everyone here farking hates because they bag Gus. Double standards much
Consider yourself fortunate u only copped a few days worth of jibes. I posted my Luia intel months ago and have received unbelievable amounts of abuse, threats of violence and got told to kill myself

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you complain if we paid $1.2M for AFB? Dragons are offering over $1.1M so it’s gonna take more than that to get him. Is he really worth that much? In my view, that sort of money should be reserved for spine players
For a young player like Haas, you could justify it. He’s a beast like AFB, but has about 6 years on his side. For a guy that is 34 in a few years I think even $1m is pushing it. Gus wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) consider it as he doesn’t want a quick fix.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
AFB would have been my preference but I’d rather get Luai than not get Luai and AFB.
Good point, 2025 should have a few reliable forwards available so if quality in a spine spot is available, may as well pick it up… I think this signing was inevitable from the Gus talk and Ciro links

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you 100 percent recking we getting luai or yous not sure
He is staying with the panthers or going to the tigers or going to the bulldogs…pick one of those teams in a hat close your eyes and whichever team u select is who Luai is signing with

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 time premiership winning half, origin series winning half, star of the world cup. Come on you fruitcakes, yes it will be overs but fuck me dead he's better than most other halves we've had in the last 10 years.
insert barf emoji

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I very much doubt he'd go to the Tigers if there's around an extra 100K a season in their offer. He only really has one mate there in Api who will be retired in 2-3 years. He looked up to Benji when he was playing wow. We don't even know if Benji can coach. And the CEO who was negotiating with him is now out of a job LOL. He's besties with Crichton and mates with Salmon, Kikau and Burton. Good chance we'll get the May brothers in future also and he knows what our coach is about and understands his methods already. No way he's going to the f..king Tigers.

Good chance he'll be announced this Friday IMO

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure if he was signed when you threw your dart bro. I hope we get him - great player
Dont throw darts ive never once claimed signing intel outside of luai

Good player but will be ineffective unless we can land 1 or 2 top front rowers and a gun halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.