SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure bud, but if I’m him I’m happy taking 850k and staying at Panthers and angling for a Panthers job after career aswell.
I think he should chase the money,
go to the tigers, league life is too short.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure bud, but if I’m him I’m happy taking 850k and staying at Panthers and angling for a Panthers job after career aswell.
Luai wants to be HIM. That's why he's leaving Panthers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Correct, he’s being paid millions to rebuild the club from bottom to top & make it a premiership contender again for years to come …

That doesn’t include buying players that don’t suit the plan they obviously have .. they’ve just spent time sweeping those types out.

I know you think you know how its done or should be done … but you really just sound like someone who’s standing beside a mechanic as he’s rebuilding his one hundredth engine, telling him how to do it …
Zzzzz.
Excuses.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know everyone hates Luai but getting a player of his class is not a bad thing and he makes us better. He will unlock Kikz and Critta. He also drives standards and lets ***** know when they’re not meeting them. In saying that we still need fkn props

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know everyone hates Luai but getting a player of his class is not a bad thing and he makes us better. He will unlock Kikz and Critta. He also drives standards and lets ***** know when they’re not meeting them. In saying that we still need fkn props
I'd swap Burton for Luai in a heartbeat and I HATE Panther. Weird that our donkey fans are strongly against signing him :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d take a luai and burton halves combo.
Burton to half back

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under normal circumstances I’m not sure he’s worth $1.2 …… but unfortunately he’s worth $1.2 to us right now because of the lack of quality props on the market & our desperate need for one .. he’s the alpha leader we’ve been looking for.

But I say that without the insider knowledge Gould & CC would have around commitment, attitude, training and mindset, plus real dollar amount .. we only get the media version of what goes on, the real story is probably quite different ..

They obviously have a long term plan and goals, if he doesn’t fit into that then we keep looking I suppose or bring through our own …

If AFB & Luai are a good fit, why can’t we afford both ?

Bronco’s have just signed Mam to a huge contract … look at what they and some other clubs can fit under the cap, can’t see why we’re any different.
what if he wants a 4 year contract...would you risk paying him 1.2m when he is struggling towards the end of his contract?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow I post here get murdered. The telegraph post it & it’s real. The same paper everyone here farking hates because they bag Gus. Double standards much
Who are you?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I post here get murdered. The telegraph post it & it’s real. The same paper everyone here farking hates because they bag Gus. Double standards much
Don't worry bro. you get fuked over on this forum for sticking your neck out and providing solid info that most people appreciate.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what if he wants a 4 year contract...would you risk paying him 1.2m when he is struggling towards the end of his contract?
Good question piggy … that might be a question only someone on the inside can answer, what type of trainer is he, how committed is he, what’s his real attitude like etc.

Would there was a plan to game manage him properly, what type of support he gets from others around him on the field, can we put a succession plan around him to work with young players who’ll eventually replace him ..

It can work if there’s a plan behind it .. remember, in 4 years he’ll still only be 32 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.