SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think a halfback will enable our current forwards to dominate opposition forwards, thus affording a better attacking and defensive platform?
IMO, we need a spine that can control the flow of games. That will allow forwards the best chance to get over the opposition -if they're good enough.

If they're not, you at least know what types you need going forward.

Without a proper functioning spine, you cannot tell if your players have what it takes or not. And that not just forwards....it's centres, wingers and back rowers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we get Luai over afb im confused
I don't think there's anything to it, I haven't been given an update since the last time. He knows how I feel about him and the other panther boys so he'd normally try to get a bite out of me. I'm not fucking asking for an update though, that will make me look desperate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Quality halves help that. Having AFB without halves is not balanced either. Would keep us in more games though
We have a half though, Gus just gave him a fat new contract this year...or is he a centre now? :tearsofjoy:

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luai to five eighth burton to centre and terrell may comes in with his brother bet ya

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything to it, I haven't been given an update since the last time. He knows how I feel about him and the other panther boys so he'd normally try to get a bite out of me. I'm not fucking asking for an update though, that will make me look desperate
i also think there nothing to read into the fact that Laundy met up with Luai. I honestly think he will remain with the Panthers. Whatever will be will be and we just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.