SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's going to the tigers
Smartest thing anyone has said about Jerome. He also loves Benji and can't see how he'd fit on with us as Burton seems like he's stubborn and won't move out of the 5/8 position.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Smartest thing anyone has said about Jerome. He also loves Benji and can't see how he'd fit on with us as Burton seems like he's stubborn and won't move out of the 5/8 position.
Burton doesn’t have to move, Luai would be playing halfback.

Crichton is Luai’s best mate, played all their junior football together, in fact ALL of their football together.

Always a Bulldog

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont believe that rubbish. He is bulldog bound, unfortunately
Gould has been talking to Luai since 12.01am on November 1. Whether we end up with Luai or not is another matter. We are still a chance of missing out on him. I don't think Luai wants to go. He also has houses to buy for family members. Wests Tigers have come in at 1.25. Penrith claim another offer has topped that.

I don't think Luai and Canterbury will be a good mix.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crichton is Luai’s best mate, played all their junior football together, in fact ALL of their football together.

Always a Bulldog
Mate I hope you are right. But can't see him as halfback. He goes missing in games. A couple of years ago he was my favourite player, I called him the wild man. But he seems to have lost his mojo. Don't know why as he's dangerous when he goes all in.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
In saying that so was Spencer, they go to church together
Spencers manager is a rooster supporter and fucked us over unfortunately

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked to have got him, he would have been a good fit for us.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould has been talking to Luai since 12.01am on November 1. Whether we end up with Luai or not is another matter. We are still a chance of missing out on him. I don't think Luai wants to go. He also has houses to buy for family members. Wests Tigers have come in at 1.25. Penrith claim another offer has topped that.

I don't think Luai and Canterbury will be a good mix.
Its a terrible mix itll put us back another 5-10yrs but I guess that is still in line with gusses never ending rebuild plan

Status
Not open for further replies.