SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So all of a sudden panthers pull money out of there asses to resign luai thought they had no money nrl is a joke now whos rigging the system
mate they just extended the amount of years not their offer, no guarantee he re signs.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
mate they just extended the amount of years not their offer, no guarantee he re signs.

As I posted previously the 2 years was an insult, the up to $850k was OK, but offering only a 2 year contract was never going to fly. Especially since Cleary had 1 more year on his contract. It was lower than the NRL average of 3 years, for a much in demand player in a pivotal position, it was just pain dumb. Upping it to 3 years is much more reasonable and may well result in him staying.

Always a Bulldog

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

As I posted previously the 2 years was an insult, the up to $850k was OK, but offering only a 2 year contract was never going to fly. Especially since Cleary had 1 more year on his contract. It was lower than the NRL average of 3 years, for a much in demand player in a pivotal position, it was just pain dumb. Upping it to 3 years is much more reasonable and may well result in him staying.

Always a Bulldog
I’m not too sure if It will be enough depends how loyal he is and how much he wants the money compared to winning more premierships. We will see as tigers still have offered 1 more year or two more not sure and around 300k more each year so it’s still around a mill he will miss out on.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
West Tigers forum user ITK recons our interest for Luai has completed dialed off after this recent meeting

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Prefer we splash on AFB and May before him
Why is there an order?
Does it really matter who we recruit first?
Just as long as we have Cap space how is the recruiting order relevant?
We should just stop talking to every other player, just sit on our hands waiting for AFB and May to make a decision, what if that takes months?
Do we happily miss out on other players because we have parked the signing pen?

Oh! I get it, you are afraid that the signing pen will run out of ink, don't worry we have plenty of pens.

Always a Bulldog

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
West Tigers forum user ITK recons our interest for Luai has completed dialed off after this recent meeting
what a load of bullshit...Ciraldo stated today that the dogs will only make an offer for Luai if he decides he will be leaving the Panthers...so yes the dogs are interested if Luai decides he is leaving

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah so ciradio said we havent made a offer to luai where out than tigers get him

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why is there an order?
Does it really matter who we recruit first?
Just as long as we have Cap space how is the recruiting order relevant?
We should just stop talking to every other player, just sit on our hands waiting for AFB and May to make a decision, what if that takes months?
Do we happily miss out on other players because we have parked the signing pen?

Oh! I get it, you are afraid that the signing pen will run out of ink, don't worry we have plenty of pens.

Always a Bulldog
wut

Status
Not open for further replies.