SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome to be signed to create a new singing culture when times are tough :tearsofjoy: I can see the reports already

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Joelmcevoy2 who is Charlie and/or Anthony Haddad? I love your enthusiasm Joel but you dont have the best track record. No offence bro but 100% of everything else you have said has turned out to be total bullshit
I know mate bit im only going by wat they send me and that anthony fella goes to every dogs game he must get info from the club

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really uce. I think we need props first, I just don’t hate the idea of Luai. At worst he increases our teams singing ability lol
Yeah I saw that I think Critta can sing too.

Agree it’s obvious where we lack most. But if we were signing Luai there was no need to go HAM with utilities IMO. Unless they are there mainly to help players transition to FG because they are all experienced.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good we can be the annoying fcks of the league jumping all over each other over celebrating tries better us than someone else. Welcome Jerome.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Luai comes, I can just see him doing the stacks-on after JAC scores a runaway try and when 4 others from Penrith join him, they all fall over and break their shoulders, sternums, arms, syndesmosis...you name it.

Luai, Kikau, Salmon, Chrichton, Burton

All injured in the one move

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan but if he does sign what does it mean for burton.
Luai is not a game managing half and based on skill set would not be the best fit at 7. Our attempts to buy players and try and turn them into something they are not hasn’t worked. Playing players out of position has been a dismal failure. DWz, Allan, Cotric, Perham, Tpj readily come to mind.
Luai 5/8, Burton to the centres ??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan but if he does sign what does it mean for burton.
Luai is not a game managing half and based on skill set would not be the best fit at 7. Our attempts to buy players and try and turn them into something they are not hasn’t worked. Playing players out of position has been a dismal failure. DWz, Allan, Cotric, Perham, Tpj readily come to mind.
Luai 5/8, Burton to the centres ??
The Assistant will make the Koala HB, since he thinks he has the best kicking game in the league...

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Assistant will make the Koala HB, since he thinks he has the best kicking game in the league...
I thought they would go with lock, as in lock and key post nervous breakdown, until he recovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.