Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
why would panthers let him leave 1 year early they don't have an ideal replacement
I have no idea bro. I can't believe her but she reckons hw told the fam.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of persistent noise about him heading our way, including from within Panther's circles. Some of their fans don't seem too upset about it either... which says it all.

Who knows. Time will tell I guess.

Maybe I could warm to him, if he stops being an arse... and gets a hair cut... :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
why would panthers let him leave 1 year early they don't have an ideal replacement
PS they literally have no body notable to replace him, right?

Cogger gone, unless they have a junior or they move a player around?

Only thing that makes the whole thing plausible is that he is the last to re-sign and got "low balled".

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Only thing that makes the whole thing plausible is that he is the last to re-sign and got "low balled".
They signed Schneider as the next Cogger and halve Jack Cole who’s a gun centre/five eighth ready to go (where have we heard that before)

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tallis is a good dude. You can often tell with these personalities… fletch, Hindy and Tallis are all decent dudes.

matty johns I’m not too sure about.
I’ve heard mixed about John’s but I went to a dinner where he was special guest speaker. Was meant to be a 3 hour thing. He spoke for about 30mins with a 30min break (the dinner was served) then back doored it and left the MC to announce that he had left. It was in Maitland (about 30mins from Cessnock and where he went to school) so local crowd, I was surprised how off he was, you could tell he didn’t want to be there

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LOL...Jokingly I have previously said there is a swap, Burton for Luai :laughing:
Are they ???

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL...Jokingly I have previously said there is a swap, Burton for Luai :laughing:
Are they ???
I’ve said the same, but more a gut feeling. Wonder how a Burto/Luai halves combo would work, I can’t remember them having too many games together in the halves at Penrith but I’m sure it happened a few times.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not creating a new thread for the Ladyboy but apparently the loud mouth has told his family he is coming to us after the 3peat.

I'm shattered....
Remember what I messaged you a month ago? :sob:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve said the same, but more a gut feeling. Wonder how a Burto/Luai halves combo would work, I can’t remember them having too many games together in the halves at Penrith but I’m sure it happened a few times.
Luai is a high quality 5/8, the $1m question can he become a high quality controlling halfback ?
IMO he has showed signs that he can.
Most importantly is what Ciro and Gus think !

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not creating a new thread for the Ladyboy but apparently the loud mouth has told his family he is coming to us after the 3peat.

I'm shattered....
A lot of great players never win 1 premiership, this bloke has already won 3, so I guess he’s choosing Family (Money) over success, according to his own words. Walking up to the stage to get his premiership ring, he really took it all in, could have been the pain from the shoulder, or maybe he was soaking in that Panthers success one last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.