SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might be biased with QLD related topics, but I feel he offers a good opinion on most topics. Less controversial than Kent
Agreed. Not sure the bloke puts together the best sentences but once you understand what he's saying, he's generally pretty easy to agree with. Met the guy many years back.. not long after he retired.. he chatted away for ages on a range of topics. Changed my opinion of the guy in that one chat.. always a great player but also a pretty easy bloke to get along with

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Not sure the bloke puts together the best sentences but once you understand what he's saying, he's generally pretty easy to agree with. Met the guy many years back.. not long after he retired.. he chatted away for ages on a range of topics. Changed my opinion of the guy in that one chat.. always a great player but also a pretty easy bloke to get along with
I think he comes across as dorky with that voice of his and also his Fenster look, but what he actually says, I tend to agree with.

He's definitely biased towards Qld and anything Titans but pretty balanced on other topics

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tallis is a good dude. You can often tell with these personalities… fletch, Hindy and Tallis are all decent dudes.

matty johns I’m not too sure about.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tallis is a good fella, great player…but his role on 360 he looks out of his depth. He is awkward and reading his notes. He is not suited to the gig IMO. Braith was rocky at the start but he is doing really well now

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would he go to tigers when his mates are at dogs
He’s a quality player, but I hope we don’t pay overs for this bloke…rather Haas. If we do pick him up, we have to back him, simple

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s a quality player, but I hope we don’t pay overs for this bloke…rather Haas. If we do pick him up, we have to back him, simple
Just sign both

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why didn’t he just stay at Penrith?
Because money talks
800 to 850 k at Penriff or 1.1 to 1.2 elsewhere but he just bought mansion at Penrith,

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not creating a new thread for the Ladyboy but apparently the loud mouth has told his family he is coming to us after the 3peat.

I'm shattered....
why would panthers let him leave 1 year early they don't have an ideal replacement

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not creating a new thread for the Ladyboy but apparently the loud mouth has told his family he is coming to us after the 3peat.

I'm shattered....
Gut feeling on whether you believe it or not?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gut feeling on whether you believe it or not?
Well I'm a long time friend of his Aunty and she just messaged me he told the family.

BUT

She never has news about footy lol

My gut feeling if he did say it, he is shit talking. Plus can he even make a move yet with no manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.