2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Surely Deardon is tied up for a few years at the cowboys
off contract 2025, other clubs can sign him after November this year for 2025

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't pay overs for him but he's still better than Burton.
I love how the media dance around this subject.

They know well and truly that Burton is the problem but instead of coming out to say it, they keep linking us with players who are all of a sudden capable of playing halfback.

Even Tallis on NRL360 was asked by Braith who should the dogs sign first, a middle or a half and Tallis was adamant it should be a halfback. Being a forward himself, it would have taken alot for him to answer that way.

It's not a pot shot at Sexy. It's a backhand shot at Burton, by I just can't understand why they don't just grill him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw Jerome’s 100th game jersey presentation and interesting to hear what his coach said

His best attributes are he doesn’t like losing and he makes every other player around him better

He also said he has all the flashy stuff but loves defending as well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You appear to have a sub-conscious sexual attraction to this particular father of 3.
How so? Because he looks like a Thai Ladyboy? A mere comment on his appearance.

You should be worried about your sub-conscious linking that to a "sexual attraction". Projecting much?

Don't worry it's ok, nobody will discriminate against you and your desires. Be proud of who you are. Dont let all the inbred bogans in Dubbo get you down.

Dubbo Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I saw Jerome’s 100th game jersey presentation and interesting to hear what his coach said

His best attributes are he doesn’t like losing and he makes every other player around him better

He also said he has all the flashy stuff but loves defending as well
He made Kiks and Burto look like world-beaters. Now it's Sorenson and Tago.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made Kiks and Burto look like world-beaters. Now it's Sorenson and Tago.
Have to agree with you here.
Kikau for a number of years didn't do much. But was unlocked by Luai in the last few seasons. Same with Burton next to him, it was all Luai and Cleary.

Many seem to refer to Kikau's combination with Burton as part of that Penrith go-to play, but it was the selective passing from the halves on the inside that created the opportunity.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how the media dance around this subject.

They know well and truly that Burton is the problem but instead of coming out to say it, they keep linking us with players who are all of a sudden capable of playing halfback.

Even Tallis on NRL360 was asked by Braith who should the dogs sign first, a middle or a half and Tallis was adamant it should be a halfback. Being a forward himself, it would have taken alot for him to answer that way.

It's not a pot shot at Sexy. It's a backhand shot at Burton, by I just can't understand why they don't just grill him
I agree but let’s not quote Tallis. He is the leading candidate for dumbest **** on television

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good point
I think it shows he can adept very well. Going into this year a lot of people were writing Luai (and Panther) off because of losing Kiks on the edge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He might be biased with QLD related topics, but I feel he offers a good opinion on most topics. Less controversial than Kent
Difference is Tallis is just dumb but with no malice.

Kụnt is just an angry, miserable dumb **** with nothing but malice.

Plus Tallis actually was a player and a good one. The cocksucker just sits at his desk and dribbles shit in between hitting women.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might be biased with QLD related topics, but I feel he offers a good opinion on most topics. Less controversial than Kent
Not me bro, he goes off on tangents, says random comments, tries to controversial. Mimics what others say etc. His total alignment with the NRL against the players when he doesn’t understand any of the arguments makes him look like a fkn clown. He just parrots whatever hooper says. Even if I don’t agree with him, Braith is balanced on most topics. Tallis is a fkn moron

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just came to have a peep on this thread cause I know who you are talking about....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Available nov 1
i think we should make a big play for Deardon...i think he will take so much pressure off Burton but i cant see him leaving the cowboys especially after starting to establish himself in that system

Status
Not open for further replies.